VIII

Jay

I woke up the next day with the sun in my eyes. Did dad really positioned me to be sleeping in this room to wake me up for sure? Because he did well, the sun is blinding.

I washed up before I went to the kitchen for my breakfast only to find a note from my father that he left already due to an emergency.

I went straight outside with a cup of coffee and I saw the divers already setting up their tents because no way in hell will I let them in my house. Yes, my house.

The saw me and they immediately gave their respect as I scan them one by one. All of them look like experienced swimmers or divers and from the fact that they grew up on this island, it is no surprise.

There he is, that waiter who almost killed me by kicking me directly in the middle of the street. How the tables have turned, I want to kick him too but this time, in the middle of the ocean.

I saw how all of them are dressed and they all have their oxegen tanks, every equipment possible is already on hand. Great, it's nice to not wait.

"What time of the day is the water warmer?"

I asked at one person who immediately replied.

"Approximately, 8:00 in the morning, that is 30 minutes from now sir"

"Prepare everything . .eat your breakfast . . where's the boat?"

They pointed towards a boat which looked like it can fit numbers of people. I checked everything before entering one tent that was labeled as mine. Well, I dont know what's the point but this will do. I will stay here for easier access just in case someone messed up.

I saw some diving equipment and it seems that dad has taken it seriously when I joked about diving.

I sat on the chair as I examine the diving gears. I want this search of those pearls to be a success. The JS Fashions are recruiting top rated artists and entertainers to endorse their products and to promote their label so we have to ace up and this is the thing that will put us above the rest.

I removed my top as I plan to put on my gear first before those divers. I held up the suit when I noticed how it seem too small for me. Or is it stretchable?

Just then, someone entered my tent in a rush and he does not look like one of the divers.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He turned to me with wide eyes as he look at me. How he stares is irritating considering the fact that he's not answering my questions.

I snapped my fingers in front his face as he blinked in surprise as he slowly walk backwards but before he could leave the tent, I grabbed his arms and pushed him on the armchair before placing my hands on both the arm rest and glared at this unknown male.

His hands cluched on the bag he's holding as his eyes trembled and slowly filled with tears. His hands holding the small pouch were trembling as he look down.

"Speak up. . . what do you want? Who are you? Who sent you to spy? Speak!"

His hands immediately covered his ears as he sniffed and his trembling got worse and his crying got harder.

This is making my accusations more accurate. I mean who in the guy his age will cry this easy? Even a kid won't cry with the voice I just used.

He's definitely just using this act to not get into my nerves and get away with the Intel he got. Too bad for him, I won't easily give in to crying babies, even for grown ups like him.