XVI

Jungwon

I love Sunoo hyung. I mean, he is so so friendly and he is so patient with answering all my questions. I mean, he didnt even ask me why I don't know them, he just answered me in anything I ask. And I am surprised to how much information this human world has that even after watching the TV for a long time, there are still information I don't know.

Niki is also a great company. I mean, he's not as bubbly and smiley like Sunoo hyung but he's also very affectionate. He always make sure that Sunoo hyung and I are feeling fine and are doing fine.

When we reached one area in the mall, I saw the section for smartphones. They're so pretty and I saw Jay have one of them.

"Sunoo hyung, look at that. . I saw Jay use that. .  I want that, can you get it for me please?"

Sunoo hyung smiled but after looking at where I'm pointing, he pouted before walking to Riki.

What's wrong? Is it not right for me to  get that? Only Jay can have that?

"Jungwon. . . I'm sorry but I can't afford that phone. Why not let's wait so that when I got money, I promise to buy you that phone. ."

"What do you mean by get your money? Someone will give you money?"

"Well after I work, they will give me money . ."

"Is it many? . . ."

"Well, enough for me. . but yeah, uhm, why not let us go to that - - - "

"Carrots!"

They have carrots everywhere.

I ran towards that transparent box I learn to be a claw machine but I can't get the carrots.

"You want that?"

"Why can't I get the carrots?"

"That is because you have to play. . oh wait me. ."

He went to a person behind a glass and handed her some money and the lady gave him some coins in exchange.

"Here, look. Insert this coin here and use this to move the claw around and when it reached the place where the carrots are, press this for the claw to grab it. . . oh look, I missed haha"

Fascinating how this works and I want to get the carrots so bad.

"May I try?"

"Of course. . here"

I insert the coin before I move the thing around. . oh it is directly above the carrots so I pressed the button but to my dismay, it didn't grab anything. It just touched the carrots.

"Eh? . . I didnt get it"

"Wait . . Niki . . mind lending us a hand?"

Riki stepped towards us before grabbing the coin and started playing. It is quite unfair that he managed to grab a toy in one go but I can't. It is not the carrots to. It is a fox.

"Jungwon wanted the carrots. . ."

Sunoo hyung pointed and Riki looked shocked before grabbing another coin and placing the fox on Sunoo hyung's arms making him blush.

"Is it that one Jungwon hyung?"

"Yeah . . wait, why call me hyung? Are you younger than me?"

"I think so . . I am still 17. I'll be 18 soon so . . I'm younger"

"Oh is it? . . then don't call me hyung. . I'm fine with it.."