Chapter 8 - On the Peaks of Pleasure, In the Showers of Desire (NSFW)

Chapter 8 – On the Peaks of Pleasure, In the Showers of Desire

After Guan Shanjin said those affectionate words, Wu Xingzi had yet to catch his breath. The man gripped his waist tightly, and with a thrust, he buried himself in the deepest part of Wu Xingzi, hitting the sweet spot. Under his attack, Wu Xingzi could only cry and pant, lacking the strength to even struggle.

“Don’t cry, it’ll stop hurting in a bit.” Guan Shanjin placated him, and did not continue pushing himself in. He was clamped painfully by the tight channel, and knew that if he forced himself in further, there would only be blood. Thus, he had no choice but to hold himself back.

With the heavy panting, heated breaths met Wu Xingzi’s chest. It hurt, and shivers were running through his body. The pain felt as though his hipbone had been dislocated, and he did not even have the strength to tighten himself on Guan Shanjin.

Even so, Wu Xingzi did not feel an ounce of regret. While crying and panting, he tried to relax his tense body, and the erotic drawings that he had seen previously flashed through his head.

His letters might seem to have exposed something. Manager Rancui had given him two books of erotic drawings, and the pengornises within them were all heavyweights. Seeing how the people lost their minds in extreme pleasure under those pengornises, Wu Xingzi yearned deeply to be in their place.

Pain was inevitable. However, once he endured past it, immense pleasure would be experienced. Wu Xingzi admitted that he did not have any merits, only that he was good at tolerating things and working in cooperation with people. Not too long after, the pain had lessened largely. Instead, it was Gu Shanjin’s breaths on his chest that heated him up again, and Wu Xingzi could not help but give a hoarse cry.

Guan Shanjin raised his brow. Naturally, he had felt Wu Xingzi relaxing, but did not expect that this thin, ordinary, timid just like a quail, middle-aged adviser would have such a body that was so suitable for sexual pleasure. After all, the thickness and the length of his cock was astounding. Wu Xingzi was the only one who did not bleed after being deflowered, and he  could even… screw down nicely on him.

Lightly smacking Wu Xingzi’s fleshy buttocks, Guan Shanjin’s laugh was no longer as effortless as before. “It doesn’t hurt anymore?”

With those smacks, Wu Xingzi convulsed a little, and his softened hole tightened as well. Without any guidance, it started screwing down on Guan Shanjin’s cock, and both of them exhaled heavily at the same time.

“You…” Guan Shanjin’s eyes darkened. Grabbing hold of Wu Xingzi’s waist, he started pounding into him without any constraints.

The tight channel had been completely stretched open, and the resistance of the entrance had no choice but to give in completely. Thoroughly defeated, it could only allow the engorged cock to plunge all the way in. Aching, tingling, feeling both pain and pleasure, Wu Xingzi cried out, as he attempted to push away the arm around his waist, only for his hand to be caught and pressed onto his own stomach.

“Do you feel it?” The taste of the person below him was too remarkable. Guan Shanjin pulled himself out slightly, their combined juices dripping out non-stop. The hole had been expanded to the point where it was almost just like a sheath for him to seek pleasure in. Gaping slightly, it looked pink and tender, and Guan Shanjin reached out to pinch at it.

“Ah–” Wu Xingzi cried out. That was a burning pain burned, but within the pain was a sensation that made him itch for more. He had long since been lost in pleasure, and could only cry out rhythmically along with Guan Shanjin’s deep thrusts, as his body shuddered with the movement.

Guan Shanjin’s actions were quite rough. Although the person under him was very thin, he was very flexible, and his pliant channel was so supple that it made him lose control. Wu Xingzi’s timidness, his shame, his obvious desire mingled with those mumbled rejections, all of them made Guan Shanjin harshly thrust into him then slowly drag himself out, shivering slightly. When Guan Shanjin entered, Wu Xingzi’s hole suckled on him placatingly, allowing him to ruthlessly invade his body. When Guan Shanjin retreated, his body was reluctant, tightening his hole on the invader and refusing to let it go, clinging onto it as much as he could.