Chapter 32 - You Like Fanning The Flames, Yet You Can't Take The Heat (NSFW)

Edited by DancingDolphinsYo

The two people returned home. They did not even store the things they brought home away, just casually tossing them aside and entwining together, kissing passionately.

Wu Xingzi seemed a little impatient, and the kisses made him weak-limbed. Despite trying a few times, he was unable to undo Guan Shanjin’s belt, and he could not help but complain, “Take it off!” Guan Shanjin was very amused, and kissed him in consolation. The old man nibbled on the tip of his tongue, licking and sucking. It was as though he was enjoying some fine delicacy, unwilling to even part from it a little bit.

Allowing Wu Xingzi to clumsily yet feverishly kiss him, Guan Shanjin deftly stripped the two of all their clothes. Although the brazier in the house was lit, it was not warm enough. Worried that Wu Xingzi would be chilled, Guan Shanjin wrapped him tightly in his arms.

Wu Xingzi whimpered, grinding against Guan Shanjin. Guan Shanjin’s body was fit and sturdy, and he had abundant inner force. His skin was soft and warm, and he felt just like a heater. Plastered against him, Wu Xingzi was so comfortable that he could not stop moaning.

His buttocks were kneaded at by the man’s large hands, and his moans rose higher in pitch, becoming even sweeter. Automatically, his limbs curled themselves around Guan Shanjin’s muscular body, his lips shifting to Guan Shanjin’s perfectly formed ear, and he lapped at it like a puppy.

“Becoming so lewd so quickly?” Guan Shanjin laughed as he grabbed a handful of buttcheek.

“Ahh…” Wu Xingzi groaned, arching in Guan Shanjin’s embrace. His legs tightened around Guan Shanjin’s narrow waist, and it seemed like he did not have a single bit of fear of falling.

Naturally, Guan Shanjin would not disappoint him. He steadily supported his buttocks, pressing Wu Xingzi against the door. His long-hardened dick ground against Wu Xingzi’s soft belly as well as his half-hard little thing. When he thrust with a little bit more force, the two people panted heavily with delight.

Having never been restrained in the matters of sex, Wu Xingzi soon was unsatisfied with this sort of clingy friction. Inflamed, he urged Guan Shanjin on. “Quick, come in. I-It itches…”

He truly was itching for something. Guan Shanjin pinched that plump and fleshy bottom savagely. He clearly had not teased him for too long, but that hole was already soaking wet. Right at that moment, it was dripping with fluids, coating Guan Shanjin’s fingers, as the area he was gripping onto was already all slick and wet as hell.

This lewd darling was born to conquer him!

Guan Shanjin panted, his finger randomly sliding down to the drenched cleft, pressing into it. With just that slight movement, lewd fluids gushed out, flowing down his jade-like, slender finger. The fluids slicked his hand, down to his wrist, and kept on dripping. In a few moments, a small pool had collected on the ground. As for the old man, his hips were twisting, and he gave off continuous thrilled cries. His entire body was flushed pink.

“More… Give me more…” Compared to a thick and bulging pengornis, Guan Shanjin’s finger was a little too slender. Although it was comparatively more agile and gentle, Wu Xingzi who was used to wild, passionate fucks was soon unsatisfied. Ingratiatingly, he licked Guan Shanjin’s neck, pleading, while his hips did not stop moving.