Chapter 29 - For Whom Are You Getting Angry About?

Edited by DancingDolphinsYo

However, this was not the time to worry about his pengornis drawings. The adviser had had enough of riding the horse, but the general had not! One had to know, as the Great Southern Garrison General, Guan Shanjin had spent half his life on horseback, and his horse riding skills were incomparable.

When the person in his arms had sufficient rest, Guan Shanjin spread his slender, fair legs apart. It was now his turn to ride this old horse. Wu Xingzi was clinging onto him so gently, and every moment of his ride was extremely enjoyable.

He rode this old horse till he spurted both at the front and in the back, and filled him up with his come. With the thrusting motions, Wu Xingzi could not stop orgasming, and he cried until his voice turned hoarse. Only then did Guan Shanjin carry him into the bedroom next to his study, still pounding into him, and this bout of fucking only ended when Wu Xingzi had pissed himself.

After a month of abstinence, Guan Shanjin finally ended his diet. The general devoured Wu Xingzi to his utmost satisfaction, licking his lips, enjoying the aftertaste. The adviser had been put through the wringer, and he was nearly half-dead. Collapsing pitifully on the bed, he fell into a deep sleep.

Just like before, Guan Shanjin meticulously cleaned Wu Xingzi up. Wrapping him up in his own outer robe, he pulled the blanket over him, preventing him from catching a chill. Only after doing all these did he finally go to clean himself up.

Walking out of the room with wet hair, he saw Man Yue’s plump, chubby figure in the study reading through the reports. Only when Man Yue heard his footsteps did he lift his eyelids to look at Guan Shanjin.

“You’re worse than a beast.”

“Thank you for that compliment.” Guan Shanjin raised a brow, laughing lightly. He walked over and took the report that was in Man Yue’s hand. “Why are you waiting here? Is there someone outside looking for me?”

“Uh-huh.” If not, you think I’ll have the time to wait for you to complete your business?

“Who is it?” Guan Shanjin pretended that he did not see those accusing eyes. In actual fact, Man Yue was also taking advantage of this opportunity to rest. There were too many people outside looking for him, and running about the entire day, he barely had time to even drink water.

“Hua Shu.” Man Yue looked at Guan Shanjin expressionlessly, then he calmly passed his message. “He said, ‘Mr. Lu’s chest feels heavy, and he is unable to drink his medicine. Because he’s worried that the general would be worried, he refused to let me inform the general. However, with Mr. Lu’s current condition, how can he not take his medicine? I had no choice but to secretly come and tell the general. Please let the general persuade Mr. Lu.’ I didn’t change a single word, nor add a single one. He’s been kneeling outside for four hours already.”

Guan Shanjin’s expression changed. He did not bother with his untied hair and stood up, heading outside.

“Hold on hold on hold on, how can your Mr. Lu not drink his medicine for four hours? I’ve already asked Physician Tu to go and take a look. The problem isn’t serious, it’s just that the blood flow in his chest is sluggish. He only needed a few acupuncture needles, and his blood flow is now extremely fluid. He has already drank his medicine and is now asleep.” Man Yu reached out and grabbed onto him, mischievously winking at him.