Chapter 13 - They Meet Again

Edited By: DancingdolphinsYo

Of course, after trying it out, the great General Guan who had been living by the borders discovered that the people of the cities now really knew how to play. Making friends through the pigeon express was not just a simple exchange of mail, and the first reply was often a phallus drawing. Despite being very experienced and having no lack of bed warmers, this was truly an eye opener for General Guan.

He even confirmed it with Man Yue. They did not know when it started or who it started from, but drawings of phalluses had become the form of greeting. Thinking about Man Yue drawing his phallus and mailing them to several men, Guan Shanjin first laughed out loud, but next, had a rude awakening.

Naturally, he had sent people to investigate Adviser Wu. Qingcheng County was a small place, and it was too easy to collect information there. Adviser Wu’s background had been completely dug out by him, and so of course he knew that this middle-aged man was inherently shy. Together with his simple scholarly air, he would definitely get a shock if he were to receive a phallus drawing. Needless to say, Guan Shanjin was not worried about whether he would be shocked, but he was concerned about Wu Xingzi following this trend. He would definitely not be able to tolerate other people looking at the private part of the toy he had chosen.

Although they had yet to even officially meet each other, but before he got tired of Wu Xingzi this substitute, no one else would be allowed to touch even a hair of his.

The extremely conceited great General Guan straight away went to look for Manager Rancui, and they agreed that whenever Adviser Wu mailed out a drawing of his own phallus, there was no need to forward it, and it would be delivered straight to his hand. As for whether Manager Rancui agreed to it willingly or not, that was not something Guan Shanjin was bothered about, as the one suggesting it was the Chenyuan Sword of his.

Turning around like this, Guan Shanjin remained in Goose City and had a very amorous time with that accountant from SuShui Village. However, just like before, in less than half a month, Guan Shanjin got tired of him. After all, an imitation could never be as mesmerising as the genuine article.

This was also the moment when he received the first letter Wu Xingzi mailed to him.

According to tradition, together with a little wicked experimentation — Wu Xingzi had never ever sent a second letter to the same person, and this had became a sort of interesting observation in the Peng Society — Guan Shanjin mailed out the drawing of his phallus for the first time.

As for what happened after receiving Adviser Wu’s reply of a phallus, it was beyond his expectation, and so, Guan Shanjin ate him up at his own convenience. Despite getting annoyed several times by how Wu Xingzi’s expressions were not like that of Mr Lu during the process, he could not stop himself from hunting down those few traces that were similar.

After a night of passion, Guan Shanjin slept very deeply. Being part of the army that was stationed by the borders and having spent more than half his life on the battlefield, Guan Shanjin was not a person who could fall asleep easily. His vigilance was also very high, and just a little noise could alert him from his sleep. As such, when he discovered that the portion of the bed was cool to touch when he woke up and that there was no one there, he was unprecedentedly horrified.

He did not even put his clothes on properly, casually pulling his trousers on and with bare feet, pushed the door open. Glaring at his subordinates who were standing on guard outside, he questioned harshly, “Where is he?”

The two subordinates looked at each other in dismay and were shocked by his demon-like appearance. After being stunned for a short moment and seeing that he was about to pull his sword out, they hurriedly answered, “Adviser Wu has been invited by Manager Rancui to have a chat.”