Chapter 14 - Let Mr D In, Here's a Good Boy (NSFW)

Edited by: DancingDolphinsYo

When his stomach was completely satisfied, Wu Xingzi tidied up the table and washed the dishes. He even prepared a new pot of tea, before remembering that he should ask Guan Shanjin the reason for his presence.

"General Guan..."

"Haiwang." Guan Shanjin sipped at his hot tea, and cut him off composedly. "Your courtesy name?"

"Uhh... I don't have one. We're not so particular about it in these areas." Actually, he should have been given a name when he had started school. For some reason, his father had not paid any attention to this matter, and was used to calling him by his name instead. Out in the village, people also did not care much about such matters, and so it was just left unsettled.

"Hmm." Seeming as though he was not too satisfied with the flavour of the tea, Guan Shanjin put his cup down after taking a sip. Looking at him, he asked. "Why did you leave without saying anything?"

Leave without saying anything?

Wu Xingzi looked back at him blankly, he clearly did not understand his question. This made Guan Shanjin raise his exquisite brows unhappily, and his slender fingers tapped heavily on the table, every sound jarring Wu Xingzi's heart.

"You..."

"Why did you leave before I woke up?" Too lazy to drag this on, Guan Shanjin went straight to the main point.

"Uhh..." Wu Xingzi did not expect Guan Shanjin to ask this question. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and sincerely apologised, "I was wrong, I should have left only after greeting you when you woke up."

But for some reason, on that day Wu Xingzi had a feeling that if he did not leave then, he might never be able to leave. Coincidentally, Rancui had also invited him for a chat and so he just went with the tide. He had really been too negligent. Thinking about it, he could understand General Guan's anger. Spending a night like that together but leaving without a word, it was as though he had treated the other like a prostitute, with no sincerity at all.

"You've never thought about staying by my side?" Guan Shanjin accurately picked out what Wu Xingzi had left unsaid. This old fellow had really thought to break all ties with him after sleeping together! The flames of fury and embarrassment twined together, burning Guan Shanjin's heart till it ached.

Even Mr Lu had never behaved in such an indifferent manner towards him! Having been well-favoured his entire life, everyone's attention had been on him since he was a child. There were only people who clung on to him, refusing to let go, and never had there been anyone who was so dismissive of him! And this person actually turned out to be the adviser of some small, poor village!

"No, definitely not!" Wu Xingzi took three steps back in panic, shaking his head as he spread his palms open, stressing, "I know that I'm not worthy of the great General, and I would never dare dream of it."

He had really been alarmed by the general. Although his pengornis was fantastic, whether using it or swallowing it, it felt so great that people could lose their self-control over it. However, Wu Xingzi was very clear about his role, even if he liked this great general Guan Shanjin, he would never imagine that he could be worthy of him! A night of passion had been enough for him to praise and thank his ancestors for the blessing.