Chapter 89 - How About Burning The Pengornis Drawing of Ping Yifan? (NSFW)

Seeing the ejaculate Wu Xingzi spurted on his abdomen, Guan Shanjin’s eyes narrowed with a smile. He wiped the fluids away as he spoke gently, “Smell it, my body is now saturated with your sluttish scent. Now that I’ve been marked by you, you have no choice but to acknowledge me, alright?”

Wu Xingzi whimpered shyly hearing that. Looking at the younger man with clouded eyes, he twisted his hips, urging him on. “Hurry up…”

“My lewd darling…” A warm, soft, yet tight sheath wrapped around his cock. Having just experienced an orgasm, Wu Xingzi’s body twitched and shuddered, as though countless little mouths were sucking on his skin. Guan Shanjin grasped Wu Xingzi’s hips, tugging him towards his crotch, and a visible bulge was seen through the old quail’s soft, tender belly.

“Ah–“ Wu Xingzi shut his eyes, stretching out his slender neck. A lewd moan escaped him, weak and quivering. It was apparent that he was in such pleasure that he almost could not bear it.

How pliable. Guan Shanjin aimed at a certain spot within Wu Xingzi and started fucking into him in delight.

Momentarily, the entire room was filled with the slapping sounds of flesh, along with the squelching sounds of bodily fluids as one person thrusted into the other. The soft, clinging moans of Wu Xingzi quickly turned into tearful gasps, mingling with the younger man’s gentle laughter.

“Ahh… Ah–“ With a tight grip around his hips, Wu Xingzi was fucked rapidly. Guan Shanjin was a man of martial arts, and his strength was mighty and his energy formidable. In the past, he would still pamper the older man, afraid of injuring him through fucking, and so he would somewhat control himself. Now, under the influence of the truth-telling drug that was mixed with either an aphrodisiac or a hallucinogen, his beastly nature thus took over. Other than the first few probes that could somewhat be considered courteous, he basically let go of his own restraint for the rest of the fucking, impaling himself into Wu Xingzi as deeply as possible.

The thick, long cock entered Wu Xingzi, all the way into his belly, and one could even see the shape of it from the bulge through the skin. Still unsatisfied, Guan Shanjin thrusted harshly a couple more times, then caressed the bulge with his hand. With such sensations from both inside and out, Wu Xingzi was fucked until he was left shuddering, his eyes rolling back and his tongue hanging out. His little cock, now half-hard, was dribbling fluids non-stop.

Each time the veiny huge cock pulled its way out of Wu Xingzi’s body, the hole would clench down on it. Soon, Wu Xingzi’s hole was quickly fucked loose, moulding into the shape of Guan Shanjin’s cock. Pressed on the bed, Wu Xingzi’s legs dangled apart. He was in too much pleasure from the deed. His mind was no longer working properly, and he no longer even had the strength to wrap his legs around Guan Shanjin’s waist.

When Guan Shanjin saw his half-opened mouth, he could not resist bending down and kissing him.

He was pretty much lying entirely on Wu Xingzi, sucking forcefully on that pink little tongue of his, then tangling their tongues together. It was an intimate and cloying kiss, filled with the sound of sucking and nibbling, so powerful that Guan Shanjin could almost reach the back of Wu Xingzi’s throat. The older man was left mewling and whimpering, and he shook his head, trembling, not knowing whether he wanted to draw closer, or pull away from the younger man.