✧ Ꭼꭹꭼ Ꮯꭺꭲꮯꮋꮖɴꮐ ✧

••••

I'm excited

Was Minho a fan of parties? Yeah. You could say that. 

Was he a fan of the person hosting this particular party? Not necessarily.

"You said you'd come with meeee!"

Felix started to whine, clinging onto Minho's arm. He was trying his hardest to convince the older to go to Hyunjin's party. It wasn't that they hated each other, Hyunjin was just 'unbearably annoying' in the older's words.

"What's so special about this party in particular?" Minho tried pulling himself away from Felix but the boy had a good grip so he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

"My boyfriend will be there! You wanted to meet him and now I'm giving you the chance."

Minho managed to get his arms free but before he could attempt running away, Felix grabbed onto his legs - tackling the older onto the floor. "Stop! Why can't I meet him on any other day?"

Felix started giggling, red coloring in his freckled cheeks. "He has a gig there with his friends. He's performing!" He held his hands over his face, cutely swaying side to side. "My Binnie is so hot when he's rapping."

Minho's face scrunched, pretending to throw up. "Ew...you have a wannabe rapper as your boyfriend?" He flicked Felix's forehead, just wanting to tease the younger. He didn't really care what his boyfriend was as long as he took good care of Felix.

Felix gasped, he reached out for one of the nearby pillows and started wacking Minho with it. "He's not a wannabe! He's really good." When his arms had finally gotten tired, Felix put the pillow down, standing up and helping Minho get up as well.

"If you come with me to the party then maybe you can actually see for yourself."  

Minho really didn't want to go. He felt like staying home in his warm bed, snuggling with his cats and catching up on a few shows he had missed.

"And Jisung will be there! He's in Changbin's group."

Yup. That was good enough.

"...Fine."

He already knew he was going to wish he said no.

·-: :- -: :-·

Minho regretted it while he was getting dressed.

Minho regretted it when he got in the car.

And Minho regretted coming the moment he stepped through the door.

"I can't wait for you to meet him!" Minho looked around the party, just a bunch of sweaty, drunk people dancing around.

...Minho hated it already.

"Felix, was it nes-" When Minho looked to his side he noticed that Felix was gone. He had wandered away, taking small steps and left the moment the older had turned.

'You bitch...'

At this point, Minho had wandered around the party twice while trying to find Felix. The boy was small but Minho would have been able to spot him out of the crowd in a heartbeat. He must've been purposely trying to hide.

"Hey, Minho~"

The said male turned slowly, groaning at the male in front of him. "Hwang." He dodged a hug - refusing any kind of contact with him.