✧ Ꮍꮻꮜ'ꮩꭼ Ꮮꮻꮪꭲ Ꮇꭼ ✧

••••

I'm starting school again soon smh [Leave me lots of comments to make up for this SMH]

Minho burst inside the room, ignoring the doctors to stare at Chan. He looked pale and other than the white bandages wrapped around his middle that had spots of light pink, he looked fine.

But yet Minho's brain took that small amount of blood for the worse. His eyes started tearing up, standing right against the bed and gently placing his hand on Chan's shoulder.

"Channie?"

He was asleep. "What happened to you?" Minho gently ran his knuckle over the male's cheek, a large frown on his face. "I told you to be careful." Even asleep, Chan wasn't safe from his scolding.

Minho sighed, dragging a chair over to the bed and dropping down into the seat. He laid his head back against it and stared up at the ceiling.

"Minho...I'm- I'm sorry."

He jerked up in surprise, scrambling up and out of his seat to grab onto Chan's arm.

His eyes were open now, staring straight into Minho's with a serious look. "I'll miss you." He faked a few coughs, snickering at how concerned he looked.

"What-"

"I'm just fucking around with you." Chan started to full out laugh at the male's reaction, clutching onto the bed post for support. "You-you should've seen your face."

Minho's mouth had fallen open, baffled at the fact that he'd just been played like that. "What the fuck Chan?!" He really wanted to punch him for the scare he had just received but Chan was already in the hospital so...it would be wrong of him.

"I'm sorry, snowflake. Forgive me?" He puckered his lips, making obnoxious sounds only to feel a light slap on his cheek.

"Stop it! This is serious." Despite that, Minho was glad for the light tone in his voice, he was happy that Chan was so playful at the moment. It made him feel better to know that he was okay and could still laugh even with what happened.

He dropped forward to rest his forehead against Chan's, closing his eyes for a second. "Dumbass...you scared me." Minho pulled away to sit, this time making sure to hold Chan's hand tight on his own.

"How're you feeling?" He had a lot of questions but that was the most important.

Chan thought about it for a second before shrugging his shoulders. "Horny." His signature smirk on his face, raising and dropping his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Chan! You're literally in the hospital."

He shrugged again, rubbing his thumb over the back of his hand. "and?" Chan sat up a little in bed, wincing from the movement but settling against the headboard. "I can still get hard, the hospital has nothing to do with it."

Minho thought about it for a second but obviously chose not to indulge in it, plus Chan couldn't move around too much. He wanted to change the topic so he picked the first thing that came to mind.

"We should go on a date."

Almost immediately as the words came from his mouth his body tensed. The both of them had been tip toeing around the edge of what their relationship really was. They weren't together, it wasn't established so saying 'date' may have been too much.