✧ Ꮪꮻꭱꭱꭹ ㄨ2 ✧

••••

I haven't written a smut chapter since the LITERAL first four chapters....oh no no no, this won't do 

Chan sat at the kitchen table, swishing the coffee he had around in his cup.

It's been about a day or two since the argument, Chan didn't remember exactly, he lost count of time and he never used his calendar.

His relationship with Changbin had been strained.The other didn't really talk to him beyond what he needed. If Changbin wanted him to wash dishes that was it, if he wanted him to clean up that's all he would say and if Changbin was to go out he'd let the other know by text.

Chan wasn't mad, he deserved it. Didn't mean he'd let it go on any longer.

The perfect opportunity showed itself when Changbin walked into the kitchen.

Chan stirred the dark liquid with his spoon, head dropped slightly. He looked up to see Changbin pouring himself his own cup. He kind of just took glances here and there before he finally decided to speak.

"...Hey."

Changbin paused, turning around and leaning back against the counter. "Hey." He sent the male a small smile before grabbing their sugar container and pouring a bit too much into his coffee.

"A lot of sugar, huh?" Chan's lips curled upwards, eyes lifting from the cup to Changbin and then back again.

Changbin shrugged, pouring more than putting the container back. "Can't drink it plain, it's too...bitter." He took a sip but his face still scrunched up from the taste.

The atmosphere was pretty awkward, with only the sounds of Changbin's spoon clanking against the cup and Chan tapping his foot against the ground.

"So...how've you been-"

"You can get to it Chan, you're not one for small talk." Changbin held his cup, the warmth from it heating up his cold hands.

"Right." Chan coughed, feeling embarrassed for some reason. "I uh- just want to...I'm sorry." He lifted his head, making eye contact with Changbin who was staring at him intently.

When he didn't say anything he continued, "I didn't have any right to do what I did. I went about it the wrong way." He sighed, bringing his hand up to ruffle his hair. "I get what you were saying and you have every right to be avoiding me-"

Changbin didn't let him talk any further. "Chan, I don't even drink coffee." He put the half full cup in the sink, shaking his head at the sight.

The older blinked at him, totally confused. "Yeah, I was wondering about that...but what does that have to-"

"I don't drink coffee. I came in here to talk to you. That was an excuse." Changbin's shoulders dropped, laughing quietly to himself. 

"Understand now?"

That was a relief. To know that he wasn't as mad or even mad at all took a giant weight off of Chan's shoulders.

"Oh...oh!" Chan brightened, feeling so much better. "I mean I still have to apologize."