✧ Ꮃꮋꭺꭲ ɴꮻꭲ ꭲꮻ ꭰꮻ ✧

••••

I'm 100% sure this book is going to have a lot of smexcy chapters [like the next one maybe-]

whether I go into detail about it or not will depend on how tired I am LMFAO 

So Minho had actually agreed to meet up with Chan and what was his first red flag?

...He was late. Having Minho wait outside in the cold for twenty minutes.

"Minho! I'm so sorry."

Chan had come running up to male, stopping just a few inches short of in front of him. It had taken about five extra minutes to park the car, leaving Minho outside even LONGER than planned. "I was asleep and didn't set my alarm correctly and I-"

Minho turned away from him, walking in the direction of the small coffee place that they decided to talk in. He had to restrain himself from commenting on how hot the male looked at the moment. 

"Wait-" 

Chan took big strides, easily matching his pace. "Minho, really?" He touched his arm, moving down to grab onto his hand but the other jerked back, stuffing his hands into his coat pockets.

"I'm so sorry you were waiting for so long. My friends and I were just too into what we were doing and..." He turned to look at Minho, who kept his eyes straight ahead, not paying attention to the older.

Second red flag - lying. He just said that his reason for being late was because he didn't wake up on time...so where did his friends come from?

Chan just decided to walk silently at his side, walking a bit ahead to hold the door open for Minho, only to have him walk through without so much of a 'thank you.'

They sat down opposite of eachother, with Minho getting comfortable and taking his coat off and Chan staring at him the entire time.

When Minho was finished he folded his hands and placed them on the middle of the table. "Talk. Go ahead." He looked at Chan this time, an intense look of both boredom and annoyance being shown from his eyes and body language.

"Uh-I really just..." Chan placed his hands on the table as well, sliding them up to encase Minho's. He felt the urge to pull away but refrained from doing so - didn't want to be too hard on Chan.

"Look I'll be honest, I'm really bad at...this whole thing." Chan held the male's hands properly, his warmth heating up Minho's cold hands. "I'm bad at communication, I can't really express myself like I should and overall, when it comes to dating? Uh-"

He looked off, eyes darting around the shop to try and gather his wording. Minho stayed silent the whole time, letting him think while doing the same.

"...I'm not the best. I realize that and I know there's a lot of things that I need to change." Chan's voice has softened, quieted to the point where Minho had to lean forward a bit. He dropped his head to look at their hands, rubbing over the younger's with his thumb.

This wasn't the first time, he's had a few one- night stands and it was never such a big deal like this one. Minho couldn't explain how much that one encounter with Chan had affected him, nor could he explain his feelings and how mad he was with the whole situation.