✧ Ꮇꮖꮪꮯꭺꮮꮯꮜꮮꭺꭲꮖꮻɴ ✧

『••✎••』

Idk the last chapter was both fun and heartbreaking to write as well as this one

"...Whatever...you don't have to be a dick about it."

Changbin scoffed, pushing off the wall and attempting to walk back into his room. He turned his head downwards to try and hide his face at the moment. He felt his eyes stinging, tears coming and Changbin just refused to let the older see him cry.

Not like this.

He made an absolute fool of himself, he realizes that now but he couldn't NOT say anything. Changbin knew of the possibilities but this wasn't something he could just get over and move on with.

This really fucking hurt. Changbin brought this on himself, he was aware, but that didn't make anything easier.

"No!" Chan grabbed his arm, pulling Changbin back and away from the door frame. "You don't get to play the victim here after you do...you do that!" He leant towards his side, staring into the males face.

"The fuck are you crying for? I should be the one crying!"

"You don't get it Chan." Changbin turned away again, giving his back to the older. Lifting his sleeve and swiftly wiping at his eyes. "You just- just don't get it."

"What aren't I getting? You literally fucking kissed me and I- you expected me to be okay with it."

Changbin bit down hard on his bottom lip, trying to keep himself composed. Quite literally a few seconds away from curling into a ball and crying his heart out.

"Now looking back at it I-I see how wrong it was for me to just so that. I'm sorry I-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it for me. Not right now."

Chan went back to his spot on the wall, feeling mixed emotions that he couldn't quite express or put into words. Not without sounding like a complete jackass without really meaning to.

"Changbin...I..." 

Chan shook his head, scoffing. He slid down onto the wall, resting his head on his knees. "You like me?" Chan spoke softly this time compared to how he yelled earlier, his tone almost broken - just genuinely baffled at the whole thing.

"Just be honest with me, Changbin. Because I'm so fucking confused right now and I...I don't know what to do." Chan roughly slid his fingers into his hair, tugging at the strands.

The younger nodded, ashamed to even have put himself in this situation.

"Why didn't you tell me?" At this point, Chan had just sounded hurt over all. "You could've avoided all of this by saying something a long time ago. We could have worked around this."

Changbin is still his best friend at the end of the day or was. It hurt to have been lied to for so long but then again Chan knew this was a difficult topic to just bring up. However, the way Changbin had gone about it was just all the way wrong.