✧ Ꮻꭺꮪꮖꮪ ✧

『••✎••』

The oasis symbolizes life, love, and domesticity

[3K 💛] 

It took about half an hour for Minho to travel to Chan's house.

He knocked on the door and patiently waited...which wasn't very patient at all. Minho had maybe waited less than a minute before turning to the doorbell and pressing it repeatedly out of annoyance.

"The fuck?-"

Changbin ripped open the door, ready to curse out whoever was on the other side. Once he saw Minho though he relaxed. Changbin wedged himself between the door so the older couldn't see over him.

"Oh, hey Minho. What brings you here?...and without Felix?"

He pouted, looking around Minho just to be disappointed that his little ball of sunshine wasn't waiting in the car or something.

"Where's Chan?"

Changbin tried to keep a cool/ nonchalant looking outer expression but was failing miserably. "He's not here." He shrugged, looking off smugly only for his eyes to widen at the small cough being heard from behind him.

"Uhh-!"

Minho shook his head, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "He's not here? Really, Changbin? Come on, move out of the way." He attempted to push past the other but of course he wouldn't allow it.

Changbin pushed him back, laughing nervously from the amount of pressure he was currently in. "So uh...how's your day?!" He tried to spin his mind, try and distract him for a little but of course that didn't work.

"Cut it out, I know Chan's in there."

Changbin looked over his shoulder, seeming to be whispering (shouting) something. When he looked back at Minho he held a smile to his face.

"Chang-"

The younger coughed extremely loudly, knocking his hand into the door to try and create noise to cover up what was going on behind him.

"You're so annoying!"

"Okay, okay!"

Of course he was doing this on Chan's orders but at the same time he just wanted to play around with the other and drag it out. Changbin stepped to the side and let Minho in, even going as far as to point out Chan's room for him.

Minho didn't knock this time, instead just opened the door and peeked his head inside. "Chan?"

The said male was sat at his desk, hood up and his head tilted downwards. He had a pen in his hands, scribbling away in a notebook. "Hm?...Oh- Hey, snowflake." Chan had lifted his head barely to greet him before going back to his notebook.

"That's the greeting I get after you practically ghosted me?"

"I didn't ghost you."

Minho scoffed, leaning back against the doorframe. "You're kidding? No honestly, you can't believe that."

He scanned over Chan's form, eyes narrowing at the fact that he hadn't looked at him once. Why was he avoiding eye contact? Hiding something?