✧ Ꭰꭼꭺꮮ Ꭺꮁ̵ꭲꭼꭱ Ꭰꭼꭺꮮ ✧

••••

Insight into Chan's personal life - get a better understanding maybe ??

[ #3 in Minchan and #1 in bottom minho - love to see it 💛]

Chan sighed, slowly rolling his head to the side.

He brought his pre- rolled joint to his lips and inhaled deeply. He could physically feel the smoke hit the back of his throat before he exhaled, dropping his arm out the window, resting it on the window pane.

They say not to smoke your own supply but fuck was it good.

Chan was parked in the back of some club, bopping his head to the muffled music. He didn't even know what song it was but that didn't really matter. It was something to fill the silence and he was happy for it.

He heard a few knocks to the back of his car - Chan quickly looked into the side view mirror before hopping out. He threw his hood up, stuffing his hands into his pocket.

"Hey Chris!"

Chan nodded his head in acknowledgment, leaning back against the hood of his car. This was normal, meeting his clients whenever he got new products and selling them a little higher than buying price. Profit was profit after all.

"Hey...you want the usual?"

Chan's 'frequent' customer nodded eagerly, he moved closer seeming to want to lean on the other. Reaching his arms out to try and grab onto his shoulders. "An ounce, right?...Right?!"

Downside of being a dealer, not every client was enjoyable. Some of them came in high out of their minds, drunk, choked up on crack - you name it and Chan's had to deal with it.

But he'd do whatever for the money...he needed it.

"Yeah - now back up. You're getting too close." 

He waited until the male had moved a good distance before walking around the car and popping the trunk. "You like the purple haze shit, right? You got the last of it."

Chan grabbed the correct one from the container and laid it on his scale, quickly balancing it out before shoving it into a plastic container.

He had a lot of different types, Chan even had a 'starter pack' for newbies that didn't know how to roll or what strains they liked. Thoughtful, wasn't he?

"Give me the money first." 

Chan held his hand out, taking the wad of cash from his customer. Now, the guy was clearly drunk...he had given Chan more money than he should for what he was being given.

Chan thought about giving him the right change back but, why wouldn't he keep that for himself?

He stuffed the cash into his pocket, handing off the containers to his customer. "Don't smoke it all in two days, that should at least be worth a week."

The man shrugged his shoulders, he'd do what he wanted. He took his weed and stumbled back off to the club, not even realizing exactly how much money he had just given away.