✧ Ꮮꮻꮩꭼꮪꮖꮯꮶ ✧

『••✎••』

Lovesick: in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally

Changbin was sick of it.

He was tired of all the faking and lies, he couldn't take it anymore.

He wasn't happy.

And Changbin didn't know what to do about it. Honestly, he'd thought of a few scenarios and played them all out in his head, but none of them would turn out with a happy ending.

Chan was driving him crazy and he didn't even fucking know it.

Changbin sat on his desk chair, eyes falling over the sleeping form of his boyfriend. He was curled up in his blankets, fast asleep in his bed, but when he looked at Felix...he just wasn't happy.

It killed Changbin to think that considering at one point Felix was all he had, his one and only.

Felix did so much for him over the years in their relationship, was he really going to fuck that up now for some feelings that had resurfaced for someone else... that wasn't even guaranteed that they'd like him back?

Was he really going to risk it all?

Maybe, Changbin didn't feel comfortable walking around the house with Chan and having to keep to himself. Was it selfish? Probably, but he just couldn't anymore.

Perfect timing because Chan had just gotten home.

He stood, walking out of his room at the same time Chan was coming up the stairs.

"Oh! Hi, Binnie." Chan gave him one of his dazzling smiles, the kind that made the younger feel dizzy and out of his mind.He was going to walk by and to his room when Changbin had grabbed his arm. 

"Wait, can we talk?"

Chan's head tiled in confusion but nonetheless nodded his head. "What's up? Are you alright?" He never really wanted to talk unless it was something serious so Chan was all ears.

How was he supposed to bring this up?

"I'm fine. Are you?" Changbin stuffed his hands in his pockets, anxiously kicking at the loose floorboard.

Now he was second guessing all of this.

"Yeah...? Binnie get to it, I have to call Minho in about ten minutes."

Of course...

"What, are you guys like...together now?"

Chan stuttered, trying to find the right wording. They weren't together but they weren't friends either, it was complicated. They did a lot of things like they were a couple but when it really came down to it, they weren't official.

"Well, not exactly."

Changbin gave him an unimpressed look, "so you guys are just fucking?" He didn't want to push and prod at the older too much, he didn't want Chan to snap.

"I guess so."

"Is that doing anything for you?"