✧ Ꮇꭺꮶꭼ Ꮜꮲ Ꮪꭼх​? ✧

••••

Sorry not sorry

 [the upcoming 'events' could be pretty dangerous tho so don't try and attempt...UNLESSS you're a pro - then do as you please bestiess] 

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Chan was doing the bare minimum. 

All he did was startup the car and Minho found that incredibly sexy. It could be Chan himself but he just had a way of demanding attention that the other would get caught up in.

Would that be labeled as desperate or was Minho just incredibly horny? Probably a bit of both as well as the fact that Minho hadn't fucked anyone in about two years. So yeah...let's go with that.

"Good to go?"

Minho lifted his head, his habit of blinking increasing just by a little. "Hm? Uh- yeah." He fixed his seatbelt, getting more comfortable in his seat - taking his coat off and throwing it in the back. When he was finished, he looked up to see the older still had his eyes on him.

"You're cute."

Chan reached with his left hand, holding the side of Minho's face and turning him by the chin to lock their lips together for a quick kiss - then actually started to drive.

The road was clear, maybe a few cars would pass by but other than that it was quiet. Kind of calming too, a night drive was something that Minho found himself enjoying. Chan drove slower purposely to increase their time together.

Chan leant back against his seat, dropping one of his hands onto Minho's thigh. "What's on your mind?" He turned to look at him before putting his attention back to the road.

Minho's eyes lingered on the hand that was currently rubbing up and down his leg. "You if i'm being honest." He stared at the side of Chan's face, watching a smirk curl on his lips.

"What about me?"

"A lot of things."

Chan hummed in response, moving to ruffle his hair - saving Minho from embarrassment if his hand would have moved any closer. "Well what're you mainly thinking of right now?" He turned down the street, following the directions that he was given.

"Can't put it into words, but why don't you just tell me about yourself a little more?"

He thought about it for a second before speaking, "well...you saw a few of my performances with the boy's. That's kind of like my whole focus right now." Chan immediately went off on a tangent about his music related dreams.

Minho could see that it was his passion just from the way he talked about it. He asked him about a few things after that, holding a nice conversation actually.

"Yeah I've been playing around with the guitar for...for a while."

Chan stopped mid sentence to glance over to the younger who had just placed his hand on his upper thigh. He decided not to say anything just to see where this would go.

"Since I was a kid actually." 

Chan's tongue poked out from between his lips, swiping over his bottom lip. Minho had rubbed over the material of his jeans, fingers inching closer and closer to the older's middle. "I could teach you one day."