✧ Ꮲꮖꮮꮮꮻꮃ Ꭲꭺꮮꮶ ✧

『••✎••』

My mom is so annoyingggg - any songs that I listen to that aren't English she'll say "Is that BTS?" NO MOM IT'S NOT BTS, I'VE NEVER EVEN TOLD YOU THAT I LISTEN TO THEM

Minho woke up to a bunch of movement next to him. He groaned, strips of light falling onto his eyes due to the curtain he forgot to close last night. He rose up on his elbows, eyes quickly locking on Chan's form.

"What's this? Trying to leave before I woke up?" He said it in a sarcastic way, a joke but secretly hoping that the older wouldn't leave so soon

Chan pulled on his pants that was so carelessly thrown on the floor not too long ago. "Of course not, I just got kinda cold." He lifted the blanket and slid back inside the cocooned warmth, pulling Minho close again.

"What?" Minho gasped dramatically, covering his mouth just to add to the effect. "THE Bang Chan actually gets cold?! After sleeping the entire night in just his underwear?" Chan smacked his shoulder, hiding his smile in the male's hair.

"Of course I do. I'm a human just like you and everyone gets cold."

Minho shook his head, sneaking one of his hands under the blankets and lightly slapping his hard stomach. "I'm not too sure. These abs say otherwise." He slapped them once, laughing at the way he'd jerk in response.

It was good like this, comfortable. Just laying there together, talking and joking around. Time passed and they hadn't even noticed, well Minho didn't- Chan however always kept track of the time.

"I hate to break it to ya princess...but I do have to leave soon. I gotta sell."

Minho groaned, burying his face into Chan's shoulder. At some point he had really shuffled over so that he could throw a leg over Chan and hold onto him closer. "Do you have to?"

No, Chan didn't have to but he had a schedule. He could, hypothetically, just quit the entire thing but he didn't want to. It's not like he loved the job, he didn't, but it's what got him the most money in the shortest time.

"I do. Let's just talk until then because it's way too early to be talking about this."

Minho agreed but he couldn't really make up his mind on a different topic to speak about so he just chose whatever came up first. "Tell me a pickup line."

The older hummed in thought, he didn't usually use pickup lines because frankly Chan didn't need them but he did remember a few. They were all terrible but he was sure he'd get a good laugh.

"Roses are red-" Minho moved to lay side by side with the other so he could better look at his face. "-Violets are blue...you be the six and I'll be the nine."

He groaned, reaching his arm up to push Chan by his shoulder. "Oh my god, that was terrible!" Minho didn't know any himself but he was sure he could lump those with the worst of the worst.

Chan laughed at his own joke, reaching forward so he could grab onto Minho's face. He held him there as he pulled another joke from his memory. "You look a little off but don't worry, I can definitely turn you on." He playfully bit at the male's earlobe, choking on his own laughter at the look on his face.

"I should've never asked you this." Minho slapped his hands away, faking an annoyed look but felt anything but annoyed. "Don't you dare say another-"