✧ Ꮃꮋꭺꭲ'ꮪ Ꮇꮖɴꭼ Ꮖꮪ..? ✧

『••✎••』

Smut long overdue kinda 

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Chan was honestly as clingy as ever.

He sat back against the headboard with Minho in his lap. The male was pressed against his chest comfortably, watching a random reality show. Chan had his chin resting on MInho's shoulder, boredy staring at his phone.

The show wasn't completely uninteresting but Chan didn't find it the least bit entertaining. Especially since Minho was next to him.

"Snowflake..." Chan pressed a kiss to his cheek to try and gain his attention. When he didn't budge he kissed him again- and then again when Minho still didn't react. "Min?"

He was doing it on purpose of course. Minho noticed how cute he was being and decided to just plain out ignore Chan and see what he'd do. 

"Minho?" Chan moved his hands to the boy's waist, shaking him slightly. "I know you hear me." He resorted to tickling Minho's sides, making a noise of triumph at the fact that he was able to make Minho squirm.

"You're such a brat."

Minho squeezed his eyes shut, taking a deep breath before going back onto his phone. He wanted to keep this up just a little longer so he decided to call Hyunjin. He picked up after three rings.

"My favorite kitty!" Chan rolled his eyes the moment he heard his voice. He didn't hate Hyunjin, not at all, he just wanted his quality time with Minho.

"I'll hang up. Don't test me."

"But you called me!"

He whined over the phone, the sound even louder now that he was on speaker. "Don't hang up on me, Minnie! I actually want to talk to you."

Chan's eyes bored into the side of Minho's head, starting to get annoyed with the fact that he was literally being treated like he wasn't there.

And he couldn't have that.

"Are we really going to do this?"
Chan whispered it in his ear so his voice couldn't be heard through the phone, his hand dropped from the males waist and to his thigh, slowly caressing him.

It was times like this that Minho regretted wearing shorts. He was still going to try and ignore him though.

"Weren't you going to tell me about that horrible date Jisung supposedly took you on last night?" 

Chan's hand started to dig a little harder into his thigh, beginning to get agitated with this whole act. He wasn't one for petty games.

"Ugh! Yes...he took me to a strip club! Like who does that?!"

"A s-strip club? What's...wrong with that?" Minho's eyes fluttered close, leaning back against the older. Chan had dropped his head into the crook of his neck, lips teasing over his skin before biting harshly down onto it. "Sounds fun-" 

Minho gasped at the feeling, hand coming up to cover his mouth from his noises.

"I at least thought he'd take us to a gay club but when we got there I found out it was mixed. I wouldn't have had much of a problem with it if Jisung didn't let these slutty, milf looking- cougar women dance on him!"