✧ Ꮲꭺꭱꭺꭰꮖꮪꭼ ✧

••••

 yyuena you're welcome~ head when? LMFAO IM JK 

[Small chapter today/tonight ] 

"Why're you so far away?" Chan pouted, putting his guitar down and staring at the other.

Minho was on the bed, resting his back against the headboard and holding his phone up close to his face, furiously tapping at whatever game he was playing.

"Why? you wanna fuck?" Minho batted his eyelashes teasingly, tossing his phone over to the side to give the older his full attention.

Now Chan wasn't even thinking like that, he was going to ask Minho for cuddles and maybe watch a movie but now that thought was put into his head he wasn't going to say no.

"Of course I do. Any chance I get to fuck you I'll take."

Chan sprung from his seat and jumped onto the bed. He shuffled close to the male until he was halted by Minho's foot being pressed against his collarbone. He lifted his head, a playful look on Minho's face.

"An eager little puppy, huh?" He raised an eyebrow, cocking his head to the side.

"What? So I'm a dog now?" Chan scoffed at his word choice but he couldn't deny that the small pet name made his heart jump. Nonetheless he turned his head to the side to press a small kiss to the younger's ankle.

Minho smiled fondly at him for a second before reaching forward and grasping onto his shirt collar, pulling him forward to give him a small kiss that really didn't do much for Chan's crave for it. 

"Depends on if you like being treated like one."

Chan didn't answer, instead his eyes were solely focused on Miho's lips and his lips alone. "Do you? It seems like it." He looked off to the side, having not heard the male the first time he asked him to repeat it again.

"Oh...Who knows, maybe. You'll have to find out for yourself babe."

Minho rolled his eyes at his answer, he lifted his hand to pet the older's head, running his fingers through his hair. Whispering, "good boy" just to egg him on further.

"Enough of this." 

Chan sat up on his knees, grabbing the younger's ankles and yanking him forward. A small gasp came from Minho, the sudden force leaving him breathless. Their hips knocked together, drawing a choked up moan from Minho's lips.

"Stop being such a fucking tease and kiss me already." Chan dropped a hand near the male's head, the other holding Minho's thigh up to his hip.

"How about.." Minho tapped his nose, dropping his head back on the mattress in a fit of giggles "...No?"

Chan groaned in annoyance, pulling himself back, frustration evident in his face. "Nevermind. I don't want one anymore." He dropped his hands from around the younger, pout large.

"No! Nooooooo, come back!"

Minho quickly gripped onto Chan's hoodie, dragging him back into his arms. He wrapped his legs around the male, his arms wrapping around Chan's head and holding him tight.

"M'sorry, Channieeeeeee." He cupped the older's cheeks, kissing his forehead, nose, over his closed eyelids, and then finally his lips.

Chan had been teased far too long so when Minho went to pull away he was quick to grab onto the back of his neck and hold him close again. The younger's once sweet gesture turned to something a little more rougher with Chan in control.

When Chan had his fill, he moved his hands down and ran his fingers over Minho's sides. He jerked back, small - airy laughs filling Chan's ears.

"Happy now?"

"Very." 

••••

I want a pretzel and I don't even like pretzels

[604 Words]