✧ Ꭲꭱꭹ Ꮖꭲ ✧

••••

I like this 

and I swear I don't smoke ya'll 💔

Minho sent Chan a quick text that he was at his front door, getting one in return saying 'be right there!'

Chan had actually called him over for that guitar 'date' he mentioned not too long ago. He was 100% serious and actually looking forward to teaching Minho, (and maybe to just have the male in his presence but he wouldn't go to into detail.)

"Hey, snowflake."

Minho lifted his head, meeting eyes with Chan only to turn his head away quickly to hide his flustered appearance.

Chan's sweats hung low on his hips, waistband of his boxers visible and that familiar smug smirk on his face. Stomach hard and a small layer of sweat covering his skin - insanely increasing his appeal.

Small hints of black ink could be spotted from the top of the seam, some kind of tattoo hidden at the moment. Had to have been new - Minho's seen his body before and that definitely wasn't there last time.

"Glad you agreed to come over."

Chan leaned into the opened door with his posture just oozing confidence. It was times like these when Minho just felt like this couldn't be fair.

"Yeah, yeah. Gonna invite me in or what?"

The older rolled his eyes, stepping over to let Minho walk into his house. The warmth immediately rushed over him, making Minho sigh from the feeling coming back to his fingertips.

Minho took off his coat, leaving him in his favorite oversized 'calico cat' themed hoodie. The base color was white with big spots of black and a brownish orange color - and even a small outline of a cat at the hem of the sleeve.

"I missed you."

Chan's bare arms came from behind and wrapped around his waist, pulling him into his hard chest. Minho's fluffy hoodie touching his skin, feeling a little ticklish but not enough to pull away.

"You missed me?"

Minho turned in his arms, wrapping his own around the older's neck. "Seems like you're getting a little too comfortable. Must have a soft spot for me." He kissed the corner of Chan's lips before dropping his arms.

For people who don't like 'relationships' well...they looked pretty fucking clos-

"Let's start your guitar lesson before I get carried away." Chan squeezed his waist once then took a step back. He immediately noticed the way Minho's eyes wouldn't - or matter of fact - COULDN'T stop drifting off elsewhere.

"Don't worry..." 

Chan held a finger under the younger's chin, lifting his head so they made eye contact once again. "I'll put on a shirt. Wouldn't want you fainting on me." He teased him playfully, lips brushing together before Minho pushed him away.

Minho turned his head to the side, scoffing at his words. "Don't flatter yourself. You aren't that good looking." Oh what a lie that was.

"Oh yeah?"