✧ Ꮮꮻꮩꭼꮪꭲꭱꮜꮯꮶ ✧

••••

Lovestruck: Experiencing intense feelings of romantic love for someone

Whipped. Chan was completely whipped for Minho.

He spent maybe a week without the other and missed him incredibly. It was his own fault, he had 'work' to do and Chan knew he wouldn't be able to make much profit if Minho was at his his house waiting for him. He'd want to go back home to him as quickly as possible.

Of course he didn't tell Minho that he was selling though, he didn't need another reason for the other to worry.

"Snowflake, hi."

Chan wrapped his arms around Minho's waist as soon as the door was opened, pulling him into a hug. The younger had called him over, the house was empty and he was lonely - an obvious fix.

"Missed me, huh?" Minho dropped his head onto Chan's shoulder, wrapping his own arms around the male's middle.

He looked good of course he did, Chan always looked good. Maybe he was only saying that though because it had been a little while since he'd seen him.

Maybe that's why Minho was staring at him so hard.

"A little." Chan always liked holding the younger, he fit perfectly in his arms and every time they'd pull away, Minho would press a kiss to his neck - then act like nothing happened.

"Don't act like-" Minho leant back, ready to kiss a certain spot but instead jerked away. "What's this?" He held onto Chan's chin, turning his head to the side to get a better look.

"A heart?" He turned to Chan who was still dopely smiling at him. "Why'd you get this?" Minho looked back at the small tattoo, running his thumb over it. It was in his favorite color too, this pastely kind of mint color.

Chan's fingers slid under the male's unnecessarily large hoodie, resting on his waist. He felt the smooth skin underneath his palms - satisfied with the feeling. It was getting warm, he really shouldn't have been wearing it anyways.

"I wanted it." He shrugged, laughing lightheartedly at the face Minho made.

"Well yeah but why did you want this out of all things? And why there?"

Chan kept the smile on his face, making a gesture to lock his lips and throw away the key.  "You're just full of questions today aren't you?"

Minho rolled his eyes, dropping his arm and attempting to step away. "You know what? I don't care anymore." Chan would just keep his arms locked around him, preventing him from trying to leave.

Mint was Minho's favorite color. Chan knew that, that's why he got it. He walked into the tattoo shop and his mind went blank. He didn't remember his design or whatever he was planning on getting, he did briefly think of Minho though.

That's what had prompted him to get it in the first place. Chan doesn't even like colored tattoos on himself.

And maybe he coincidentally got it tattooed in the same spot Minho would frequently kiss to greet him.

Anyway, Chan had brought his laptop with him.

Minho didn't know what he was doing. As far as he knew, Chan didn't have any kind of office job so...what the hell was he typing away at?

He was just upset with the fact that he called Chan over to keep him company and he was ignoring him! Now at this point Minho was fed up.

"Channie~"