✧ Ꭺɴꭲꮖꭰꮻꭲꭼ ✧

••••

I'm on here a lot these days. 

Minho's back was pressed against Chan's chest. 

He was laying comfortably, scrolling through his phone with the older peeking over his shoulder, sometimes chiming in about what he saw.

"Snowflake?" Chan's arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer than he already was. "I have a question."

Minho looked over his shoulder, "what's up?" He fully turned when Chan didn't answer, the older's grip changing to hold him more comfortably. "You alright?" He ran his hand through the male's hair, watching him close his eyes from the feeling.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something." He spoke softly, he was tired but kept himself awake since Minho was with him. Chan had to force his eyes open, the whole time.

"Ask away."

Chan licked over his lips, getting his words together firstly before he spoke. "Do you still...feel that way about me?" It had been on his mind for a while, they couldn't just go about their life without bringing it up at least once.

Minho's eyes flickered, a moment of panic from the question alone. His nose wrinkled, looking away from Chan for a little while. "Maybe." He flipped around to their previous cuddle position, so his back was facing him.

He tried to busy himself with his phone again but the older wasn't having it. Chan scoffed, grabbing onto his hips and turning him to how he desired.

Now maybe Minho blushed at the sudden show of strength and how roughly Chan had handled him just then, would he mention it? Nope.

"That's not a good enough answer."

Minho groaned, covering his face with his hands to calm himself before dropping them. "Do you think feelings work like that? Like a lightswitch?"

Chan's mouth opened to reply but closed after he couldn't find the words. "I don't-?"

Minho dropped his head into the male's chest, whining at the fact that he'd have to explain himself. It was embarrassing in a way, Minho wanted to avoid all topics talking about feelings just for the small fact that he always seemed to make a fool of himself.

He dropped back onto the mattress, staring up to the ceiling. Chan was propped up on one elbow while his arm laid comfortably on the top of him. 

"Like...I can turn them off whenever I want to. Do you think it works like that?"

Chan's head was empty at the moment, he had no idea what to say or do in this situation. "Uhh, so...that's a yes?"

Minho's groans of frustration increased, he reached behind him and grabbed a pillow, slamming it into his face- screaming into it extremely loud, too loud for Chan. "God, Chan!- Yes! It's a yes."

Well that didn't make anything easier like Chan thought it would. He had a clear answer but he had no idea where to go with it.

"Oh, okay...so do you want that with me? A relatio-"

Minho made a noise of displeasure, cutting off Chan before he could finish. "Don't. I'm comfortable right now." He put the pillow back where it was, turning to the older and cuddling into his side more. 

Minho definitely didn't want to go into a hateful arc from here between them, it was likely to happen if he forced anything with Chan in such a fragile state. 

"Don't push yourself if you're not ready."

And Chan couldn't grow anymore enamored than he already was. It was small things like this that made him feel even more of a pull towards Minho. He just understood his situation without having to be questioned down.

That feeling over was something he'd like to keep forever.

·゜-: ✧ :- ❃ -: ✧ :-゜·

"So I just put it in here?"

Currently Minho was trying to teach Chan how to cook, basic things to start off with. Right now the goal was a perfectly- no, a good enough boiled egg.

Chan was holding an egg, he wearily stood by the boiling pot, a small frown on his face.

"Yup! Place it in there gen-"

He took the egg and just dropped it into the pot without a care. The egg hit the bottom and cracked from the impact. He turned to Minho slowly, a sheepish look on his face.

"...Gently."

They switched out the water and started over. This time Chan was able to drop it into the water without cracking it this time. "I mean, how long do you keep it in there?" Chan was just staring into the water, it was pretty boring.

Minho shrugged, not even sure himself but he had to make up something since he's the 'teacher' here. "It's not really a matter of how much time. It's kind of like a 'oh shit! My egg!' kind of thing."

"But how long is too long to forget about it?"

"I don't fucking know, Channie....oh! It's done now." Minho grabbed one of the larger spoons and scooped the egg out.

Chan watched him, nodding his head along to whatever the younger was spewing. He really wasn't paying him any mind, instead he focused on Minho's facial features. Pretty lips, cute nose, those innocent eyes of his that weren't so innocent when he was down on his kne-

"You're not listening, are you?"

He hummed, being brought back to reality by Minho's voice. "Honestly? I was listening so hard that I actually wasn't listening at all."

Minho took a second to process that before coming up blank on an answer. "You're an idiot." He rolled his eyes, turning to the counter to clean up their small mess. His head was tilted, keeping that small smile on his face hidden and to himself.

It was cute, he was cute. When Chan took down those walls and acted like his real self, something Minho could never get over. 

He was his cure and Chan was his addiction. 

••••

If only you all could see how messy my drafts and notes look. I'll clean it up eventually

[997 Words]