✧ Ꭰꮻɴ'ꭲ Ꮃꮻꭱꭱꭹ ✧

『••✎••』

I love this font tbh. The way the 'O' looks is just uggghhh 😩

[Shortish chapter today] 

Minho checked his phone about five times in a span of an hour.

Each time he went to his and Chan's messages it was just to be disappointed and see the same result as last time.

Delivered.

Minho knew that their last hang out was nothing but enjoyable so it couldn't have been that. He didn't say or do anything to piss off Chan, so now he was running out of excuses.

At this point, Minho was starting to think Chan had just lost interest.

That must've been the reason his texts and calls weren't getting returned. It's happened before and he wouldn't be surprised if it was happening again. Minho was just confused as to why it bothered him so much.

"Min! Put the phone down. You said you would help me with this!"

Felix whined from his spot in the kitchen, stomping his feet as if he was a child. He had a mixing bowl in his hand, frantically stirring the whipping cream to get it to thicken. His arm was growing tired after doing this for a solid five minutes.

"Okay! I'm sorry."

Minho slid his phone into his pocket, taking the bowl from Felix and leaning against their kitchen counter. The younger always attempted making new things whenever he had freetime.

It was cute how excited he'd get and then have Minho try them.

In the middle of Minho stirring, his phone had gotten a notification that immediately caught his attention. He put the bowl down in a hurry and fumbled around in his pockets for his phone. When he pulled it out he sighed in disappointment. It was a reminder from his settings to update his phone.

Felix watched him the entire time, majorly concerned for the other. "What's up? What's wrong?" He took the bowl and set it aside, giving up on it for the time being.

"What do you mean?" Minho shrugged his shoulders, pretending as if he was completely okay. He jumped onto the counter, stuffing his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"Don't act stupid. You're like all mopey... something's definitely wrong."

Felix stood in front of the older, dropping forward into a loose hug, his head burying in Minho's oversized hoodie. "What's wrongggg?" He grabbed onto the fabric, shaking him back and forth - that same whiney voice of his being used again.

"I...I don't know, Lixie." Minho patted the male's back, sighing out of frustration. "Things have been pretty complicated."

Felix pulled back, ushering for the older to explain. "Is it...Chan? You haven't said much about him lately and you always have something to tell me." In getting no response Felix figured that was an answer enough

"What did he do?"

Minho shook his head, hopping off the table and grabbing the bowl once again. "Nothing, it's not like that. He didn't do anything." He tried to distract himself by grabbing the bowl and trying to whisk away again but Felix was quick to grab it.

"Is that the problem?"

Felix leaned closer, eyebrow raising. "That he's NOT doing anything?" Once again he received no answer so Felix figured he'd find out on his own. He grabbed the phone quickly, taking it and looking at the first screen that was opened.

The chat messages with Chan.

Minho could have taken his phone back but he didn't. Maybe having Felix see for himself would be easier than actually saying it out loud.

"Oh...Minho." Felix put the phone down softly, turning to the other with a sympathetic look. "He hasn't been answering?"

The older pouted, shaking his head. Felix pulled him into a hug, rubbing over his arms. "You better not be blaming yourself for this."

Minho held onto him, the pout growing a little larger from his words. "I mean I am a little. Why else wouldn't he be replying?" He heard Felix scoff and then suddenly he was being pulled back - looking into Felix's angry face (that really didn't look angry at all. Quite cute actually) 

"You're an absolute idiot!" Felix took both of Minho's hands and held them tightly. "Look, I don't exactly know Chan like I do Binnie personally but he's...he's not a total asshole."

"So what does that mean?"

Felix pointed to the phone, "it means that - well, maybe Chan isn't particularly feeling up to come to the phone. Like maybe he's feeling under the weather."

He knew Chan well enough to know that if he wasn't on the phone then some shit had to have happened because he was always within arms reach of the device.

The one time Felix had witnessed Chan going through it is when he had tried to quit smoking. He went about it the wrong way, throwing out everything and just stopping the next day. Chan got terribly sick and started smoking again not too long after.

"I guess you're right- but still. It's been like a week. There's no way he hasn't checked his phone in a week."

"What?...Missing him that bad?" 

Felix sent him a teasing smirk over his shoulder, turning back to furiously stir the cream - that was still not thickening - in the bowl. He had flipped to making a joke to try and lighten his best friend's mood.

Minho scoffed, turning his head to hide the slight redness beginning to grow on his cheeks. "No! I'm- I'm just confused."

"Yeah. You're confused alright!"

Felix stirred while deep in thought, weighing his options. "Maybe...you can visit him?" He flipped around to see the older's face. "You could go to his house, Changbin actually should be home right about now."

"I-"

That would pretty much solve everything. If Minho went to the house and confronted Chan head on then he could get an answer as to why the hell he never got a reply.

"You know what? Yeah, send me the address."

Minho took out his phone one last time to check his messages. He scrolled to the bottom, hand faltering at the sight.

There was actually a difference this time

Chan read his texts . 

『••✎••』

Ima ride that dick lIKE a SToleN Car, I got the best pUS- Uhhhh sorry 

[1038 Words] 

Ꭱꭼꮇꭼꭰꭹ [Ꮇꮖɴꮯꮋꭺɴ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें