✧ Ꭲꭺꮶꭼ Ꮖꭲ Ꮻꭱ Ꮮꭼꭺꮩꭼ Ꮖꭲ ✧

••••

I want cinnamon rolls 

AnD I wANt TheM NoW 😾

Another club.

Chan had somehow managed to bring Minho with him. It took a lot of begging (which Minho loved) and promises...promises that he might regret but Chan would worry about that later.

Minho got used to the environment quickly, even downing a few drinks in the first half hour. He walked off from Chan at some point, looking around the club by himself in a bored manner.

He had come to a kind of secluded area, a somewhat big room with large windows. Lights hung from the ceiling, red, giving off a sexy kind of vibe. The music was muffled but the base was still heard through the closed door.

Minho may have danced by himself for a little while before coming over to the window and walking out onto the terance. He stood by the railing, one hand holding onto it while the other brought his glass up to his lips.

He didn't know how long he was staring out into the lit up city but he was sure it was a while hence the male coming to look for him.

Minho felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, pulling him into a hard chest. He didn't have to look, there were obvious telltale signs that this was Chan. From the weight of his arms, to the cologne he wore - Minho was sure he couldn't get enough of it.

"Missed me?"

That arrogant smirk of his clear on his face as he took another sip from his glass.

"I just wanted to see where you'd run off to." Chan rested his chin on the male's shoulder, looking out into the city as well. "Why did you leave anyways?" He smelled slightly of alcohol but frankly the both of them did.

They were a little tipsy and definitely on their way to being flat out drunk.

Minho swirled the dark red liquid in his glass before looking over his shoulder to the older. "Can't function without me?"

Chan scoffed, grabbing his cup and turning the male around, pressing him against the railing. "Don't piss me off." He looked down at Minho, the tips of their noses brushing together.

Maybe Minho was a little more wasted then he let on. He tilted his head up a large smile on his face as he whispered, "sorry daddy~"

Chan jerked back, a look of disgust on his face from the sudden name. He shook his head while watching Minho double over in laughter. He was a little too close to the edge so he grabbed the male and pulled him away.

"You're annoying."

"What? don't like it?"

Minho's head tilted, tapping at his chin while he thought. "Maybe..." He turned to Chan, dropping into his arms. "Maybe you should call me daddy." His head was buried in the male's chest so his words were a bit muffled but Chan still heard.

"I'll be damned if I call you that."

Minho whined, lifting his head to hold eye contact. At first he was disappointed but then remembered that if he was persistent enough then he'd get what he wanted. 

"Not your preference, huh? What about... sir? Master?"

The older shook his head, pushing Minho off of him playfully. "Fuck no." It was starting to get cold and the other wasn't exactly dressed for the weather. He held the door open, letting Minho walk in first.

The whole name calling thing quickly left Minho's mind in favor of something else, better in his words.

He hooked his fingers in Chan's belt loops, pulling him forward so they were as close as they previously were. 

"Let's play a game."

Chan was quick to shake his head no. With his experiences, 'playing a game' never ended well in his favor. "I'm not playing anything with you."

"Why?" Minho whined dramatically, letting go of Chan's pants to grab onto his hands. "Whyyyy?!" He shook him back and forth, acting childish just to get a reaction.

"You don't play fair."

"I swear I will for you."

With the way Minho was looking at him - big eyes, pouty lips...he really had no choice but to at least hear the male out. Chan was absolutely sure that he wasn't going to like whatever he had to say but it was no use. If Minho asked he'd most likely do it with no question.

"Fine...what kind of game is it?"

Minho brightened, leaning up to peck Chan on the nose as a thank you. "A fun one." He placed a finger on Chan's chest, pushing him backwards as he walked, leading him into the lone leather chair in the corner of the room.

Chan fell back into the seat, Minho leaning over him and using the arm rests to hold himself up.

"If I can turn you on in five minutes then I win, if you can hold out then I lose." 

••••

Next chapter = Spicy ?? 

[Definitely will be longer] 

[850 Words]