✧ Nꭼꮩꭼꭱ Ꭼꮩꭼꭱ ✧

••••

"Tell me you love me in private." That hits different tbh

"I hope I never see him again! "

Minho was cuddled into Felix's side, holding him tightly and spilling everything that happened last week.

It would've been awkward considering Felix's boyfriend was in the room and literally watching them from the other couch, but Minho wasn't worried about him.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?! That son of a bit-"

Changbin sat up in his seat, couching to cut off whatever the other was about to say. "Don't you think you're overreacting a little?" He crossed his arms, getting a little more comfortable on the couch.

Minho's face scrunched from his words, ready to rebuttal but a hand on his back stopped him from saying anything.

"Not to be rude or anything but the both of you were drunk. I'm surprised you could remember anything that happened that day, let alone his name."

Maybe he was right but Minho's conscience couldn't just let that go so easily. 

"I'm not trying to be biased and I don't want to be on your bad side but Minho, please just think that over. Chan isn't...he's not- he's not a bad guy."

Changbin had hesitated on that last part, choking up on his words for a second - but Minho was too distressed to notice.

"I know that struck a nerve but I'm serious when I tell you how much he's hung up about it. Chan might not...express himself well with these kinds of things but he's really upset about how he treated you."

Minho didn't know how to feel about that. He couldn't really prove whether or not Changbin was just making this all up or it really was the truth. He wanted to believe it was the truth so at that point it pushed all his doubt out the window.

Not his anger though, No, Minho was still pissed.

He'd forgive him eventually but Minho was definitely on a whole other level of pettiness that needed to come out of his system before he even thought about talking to Chan.

"I just- I don't know."

He sat up, moving from out of Felix's arms. "Can we not– talk about this right now?"

Changbin nodded, he understood what he was feeling so he didn't push, no matter how much he'd love to see this work out. Minho would definitely help lift Chan out of whatever fucking slump he was going through right now, because he couldn't' do it - and he's tried multiple times.

They watched a movie to pass the time, up until midnight. Felix was the first to fall asleep, leaving the other two to continue watching by themselves.

Changbin took quick glances over the couch to the older, trying to find the right words for what he wanted to say. He didn't move much considering Felix was holding him tight, face buried in his chest and most likely drooling onto his hoodie.

"Minho-"

"Don't. Changbin please just leave it alone."

Minho kept his eyes on the screen, refusing to look at the other. He felt like he was mentally over what happened and didn't need to bring it up again.

"Alright." Changbin sighed, pulling Felix closer and turning back to the cheesy romance movie playing. After it was done he'd definitely have to leave.

There was so many things that he could tell Minho but now wouldn't be the time. He didn't know Chan nearly enough for him to just spill what he felt like.

He'd save it, they would talk eventually.

·-: :- -: :-·

Chan was laid out on the floor in the middle of his room, staring up at the ceiling. He lifted his arm, bringing the still burning joint to his lips and inhaling. He held it there for a second before exhaling with a sigh.

He was alone, Chan always waited until Changbin was out the house to smoke - or if he really needed it he'd just leave the house for a few hours. The other wasn't too offend of the smell but he's gotten used to it over the years.

It calmed him when nothing else could. Smoking wasn't as frequent but it was getting there, Chan was getting back into that habit once again.

"...Fuck."

Chan sat up slowly, stumbling to his feet. He wobbled as he walked but eventually made it up to his room. He took a few hits from the joint once again before throwing it on his tray.

Chan grabbed his notebook and guitar from it's stand then flopped onto his bed. His eyes were halfway closed while he opened the book, he flipped to a new page before absentmindly stumming at the instrument - trying to recreate the song that was floating around in his head.

It was about twenty minutes later and another spliff lodged inbetween Chan's lips, when a knock was heard against his door.

A raspy 'come in' came from him, Changbin walking into the room right after. "Jesus christ, Chan! Let in some fucking air next time." He walked to the window, lifting it up and sitting on the ledge, wanting to get as much fresh air as he could.

"So what's up?"

Chan shrugged, inhaling and exhaling more smoke. "Nothing. What's up with you?" He looked at him quickly before turning back to his notebook and crossing out a big section.

"Don't start this with me. We both know something's up - you haven't grabbed that notebook since..."

He stopped writing, dropping his pen and looking at his hand numbly. They were visibly shaking, the bracelet on his wrist clanking evertime it moved. He balled his hand up, dropping it into his lap.

Chan lifted his head up, eyes locking with Changbin's. "So what? It's just a notebook."

"We both know it's not just a notebook to you."

Changbin decided to change the topic before the other lashed out. "I talked to Minho today." He heard Chan scoff and throw the notebook off somewhere onto his desk.

"And? I don't care."

The younger sighed, pushing off the ledge in favor of sitting next to Chan. He held a hand on his shoulder as he talked, "you were so thrilled to talk to me and Jisung about him after the show. He was the first person you've shown interest to after so long. You even came to us all excited before you went home with him...and you NEVER do that." 

Changbin dropped his hand, taking the guitar away from Chan so he'd stop looking away. "So with that being said, I'm pretty sure you do care."

They both sat in silence for a little while, Chan taking the time to try and get his head together.

"I think I fucked that up."

He stared out of the open window as he talked but could feel Changbin rubbing his knee, trying to comfort him in some way. "I-...I don't know."

"Just try and apologize. See what happens."

At this point that's all he could do. Chan didn't want to be labeled badly already when he had only met Minho once.

Just apologize...

Easier said then done.

••••

I can't stress how 3racha biased I am...but then Jeongin comes and slaps me in the face-

[1208 Words]