Killing Zone.

After the latest events, Loretta finally moved into Denise's room. They had been sneaking off and having sex, Denise told her it was time they were making love. Denise brought some cattle back to the farm, not to milk or use for meat but as a ruse for potential drivers that come and interview for the job of transportation of milk and cheese, which is what their farm was used for in the beginning.

Denise approached a group of men that hang around ring roads looking for work, most were from Afghanistan and other parts of the Middle East. A guy comes towards Denise and she asks him is he looking for work? The man named Ibrahim says he's a driver and he has a license for driving long distance vehicles. Denise knew that although these men were desperate to feed their families, that her business was dangerous she didn't let emotions get in the way. It was difficult to balance compassion and care for workers given the business she was in. Denise knew that eventually if all the people that come and work for her disappear she will eventually feel bad years down the line, she had to get the balance right and perhaps create cells. Denise did not want A to know what B was doing and anyone in a cell to know what another cell is doing. It's for the safety of all of them.

Ibrahim asks, "what type of business is it?" Denise replies, "i own a farm, it's just dropping produce off from point A to point B. You'll be working on your own, it's a small family business, I hope you're ok with no interaction?"

Ibrahim replies, "as long as I get to pray five times a day, I prefer working alone."

Denise says, "of course I'm sure two times a day while on the road, you can find a place in a service station?"

Denise shakes his hand and he thanks her. Denise informs him that the truck will be ready for pick up before he arrives to drive it to the distributor. Denise informs the distributor that their new driver knows nothing of the business,  just give us a new location that looks legit, so he doesn't start to suspect anything? The distributor agreed, they need to keep it looking as legitimate as possible.

Ibrahim arrives the next day for work on time, he is asked by Denise for his phone and to have a work phone instead. Ibrahim isn't suspicious about this, he had a little further to go than Liam, since the distributor set up a faux warehouse, he stopped once for prayer in the service station on the way and once on the way back. The distributor's guys already put the money in the safe without Ibrahim's knowledge. This was a more flawless job, Denise hopes that Ibrahim will stay with them a while.

Ibrahim turned up for work daily asking no questions, collecting the product and getting paid, he was getting paid handsomely, he could finally begin to send money home and find a nicer place to live. Loretta watched him daily, he's constantly at home or in the gym, that's the only things he does, his life is quite mundane. The business was growing, they were growing a strain so potent that they could sell it in smaller packages and gain a far greater profit.

Angus was quite the genius with these plants. There was no smell either, as Denise sent the ventilation tube underground, the smell steered clear of the farm, not even a passerby could smell it. What worried Denise that if ramblers came across the tunnels that lead to the caves near her home, the smell could be detected by them. Denise and Loretta walked along the ramblers trail and found the caves and the smell was pungent in that area, they just prayed that no passerby smelled it. Loretta put cameras at the cave, if anyone smelled it, they could be in that area in under two minutes by their quad. Ibrahim came daily, he picked up a load, dropped it off and was paid at the end of the week. Loretta knew this guy was different, from what she witnessed in his home, he probably wouldn't care what his load was, as long as he could send money home, Loretta spent weeks watching his movements.

Then one day their fear of passerby's came true, a group of ramblers around ten of them, they were reaching the caves quicker than the quad.

The upside is Loretta put a signal blocker in the area, the group were in the caves, one could be heard saying, "that smells like weed?" Another says, "there must've been kids here before us?"

The other one replies, "there's not a butt left behind."

A man takes out his phone, he could be seen raising his arm, as if to try and get a signal but none of them could. Angus hung a huge trailer to the quad, he drove to the caves, he asked them all were they ok?

One shouted, "there's a strong smell of weed in there, can you smell it?"

Angus gets off the quad, lifts his nose in the air, he says, "that's not weed, that's waste that was dumped there, we cleaned it out as those caves are quite beautiful."

A lady says, "listen young man, I grew up in the sixties, I smoked enough weed to know the smell."

Angus knew he couldn't persuade them, until one says, "do you have a phone on you young man?"

Angus replies, "I have but there's no signal I'm afraid down here, if you want I'll drive you all up to the farm, we can call someone from there if you wish?"

Some of the group even told their friends to forget about calling the police, it's just weed. It was the retired police officer that pushed the issue. They all hopped inside his trailer, as the caves were to be their resting place. Angus brought them to the barn where there was cows, some sheep and pigs, a sow was actually giving birth, the group were now distracted watching the sow give birth.

Angus tells the group he'll go and get the phone and they can call the police, he asks them, "would any of you like anything to drink? Beers and teas? Or water?"

One old lady that reminded him of his mother said, "I think the lads would like a cold beer, the ladies and I would love a couple of flasks of tea and biscuits."

Angus thought great, he made a concoction of horse tranquilliser and Rohypnol and brought it out, with a non working phone and a plate of biscuits, some beers with the horse tranquilliser and Rohypnol in them and the tea. Angus kept them all distracted watching the sow, then they all suddenly fell fast asleep.

Angus took them one by one, he chopped them up, drenched in their blood and put them in the meat grinder, he had to strip them all first, as the pigs will definitely enjoy the new tasty morsels. Angus was a master of his craft, he went through their belongings and discovered at least one was a retired cop, the one that wanted to call the police according to Loretta. The phones were destroyed as were the rest of their belongings. That's now twelve people or more that Angus has killed since taking the job.

Denise took him aside to make sure it wasn't taking its toll on him? It turns out this one did, especially since one of them reminded him of his mother.

That's when Denise says, "listen tell me how you subdue a threat, I know some things, but timing is key. I'll do some of the dirty work too."

Angus looks at her, he says, that would be great, I get over one, then it all begins again, we just need to be careful."

Angus showed her how to chop up a body, how to bring it to the mincer, how to dispense it in the woods and with the pigs. Angus showed her how to clean up the work surface. Angus even bought a light which showed up blood spatter and not one drop showed up anywhere in the killing zone as he aptly named it. Loretta had warned her also, that as soon as she began encroaching on the turf of weed dealers, that eventually her name would be known, she would need to train to take out any potential enemies.

Denise of course knew this, she had prepared her false identity, she stole her cousins identity as they look identical, there was always rumours in her family that her cousin was her identical twin sister, her parents allegedly gave her mothers sister a baby as she was trying and failing in having one. Denise never looked into it though, she just wasn't interested in a sibling.