Old Faces And New Heads.

A few days pass since the meeting with Steve and Rocky. Steve calls Denise and asks if she can get him a tonne of coke as his was caught at the border. Denise tells him as long as he pays up front, she will ask her supplier to send an extra tonne when hers is being sent. Steve tells her that he will arrange for the money to be sent straight away.

Denise also asks, "how did your shipment come to be discovered?"

Steve replied, "that's the million pound question, Denise. All my shipments for years have came here unscathed and undetected."

Denise prompts him to think he may have a mole in his camp? Steve tells her it's crossed his mind, he's had some new men in his team. Denise formally asks him to check out his team, she gives him an idea about a decoy shipment. Steve thinks it'll definitely weed out the snake in the grass.

Denise has two tonnes shipped, one for them and one for Steve. Steve and Rocky supply to an organisation in Scotland, people Denise has heard of but knows next to nothing about. Loretta has also heard about them, she actually met one of the Scottish bosses many years ago. Steve gives a few people the coordinates of a decoy shipment, himself, Rocky and two others. Steve believes one to be the snitch since his police informant told him that his colleagues know of another shipment coming.

Denise isn't phased by this, but she asks Steve to be in on the interrogation of one of the lads?

Steve asks, "why? What would that achieve?"

Denise tells him that she can spot a liar a mile off. Steve invites the couple to his home, they are to interrogate the guys the next day, they just don't know it yet.

Steve asks, "what does your organisation do to snitches?"

Denise laughs, "let's just say, we copy the Mexicans."

Steve is flabbergasted, he doesn't know how to respond. Denise can tell from that, that Steve hasn't got the gumption to go that far, he actually sounded a little freaked out. The next day Steve orders the two guys to a location in Manchester, they're taken into a room one at a time and Denise is watching via a webcam from his office.

The first guy Keith is definitely innocent, he answered all questions with confidence and didn't shake or quiver in his words. It was then Jay's turn, you could tell from how he was reacting that he was a police informant. Steve told Denise that he suspected it was definitely one of them as they had just joined their team.

Steve meets with Denise and asks her opinion, she says, "I believe it's Jay, the other guy Keith answering your questions with flair, Jay was squirming. It's definitely him. I'll deal with him if you like? It'll send a message to all new employees and old?"

Steve asks, "what will you do?"

Denise says, "you can watch if you like?"

Steve surprised Denise by saying he'll watch. They bring Jay to a location just outside of Manchester. It seems on the way Jay tried to escape, they caught him just before he was ran over by a sixteen wheeler truck.

Denise had two of her guards take her to Steve's sheltered and secluded location. Steven had one of his own men go along with a camera phone. They reach the destination, Denise is asked to be taken straight to Jay, her guards are asked to wait outside and only Steve's man shall enter with her.

Denise came prepared with a very sharp and long machete. Denise orders Steve's men to hold down Jay, they make him lie on the floor and his head is placed on a large log of wood. Denise tells Steve's guy to get the live feed ready, he does as he's asked.

Denise raised her arm, she with one fell swoop, she took his head from his body. The head rolled across the room. The guy Steve sent, tried to hold in his wanting to throw up, Denise picks up the head by the hair, the blood dripping all over her clothes and shoes. Steve is in shock, he has never witnessed anything like it before.

Denise and the others leave, Denise tells the guards to bury his body immediately and clean it all up. Denise returns to Steve's house, he is sheet white.

Denise jokes, "my god Steve, you should see a doctor."

Steve sits down, he says, "I've never seen anything so vicious, but I believe the video I've just recorded will show the men what they'll face should we lose a shipment or a snitch is in our ranks again."

Denise tells him to photoshop her out of the video."

Steve assured her he will and for proof he does it in front of her. It seems Steve has become afraid of her, something that Denise had intended.  Steve sent the video to every employee and they shook in their boots causing a mass panic.

Rocky called Loretta, asking her did she ever witness anything like what he's just seen? Loretta tells him she has and she revels in it.

Rocky is taken aback, "what do you mean you revelled in it?"

Loretta says, "well, Denise and I made love in a scene as gruesome as you have just seen."

Rocky felt sick he too becoming afraid of the women. Steve asks Rocky what he thinks?

Steve replies, "they are right Rocky, we need to keep our men in line, just as they do. It'll keep them from opening their gobs and their hands to themselves."

Rocky tells Steve of what Denise and Loretta did. Steve is repulsed then he says, "each to their own and all that. These two have this business in their veins. They can be kind and ruthless at the same time."

There was a huge shipment to arrive any day now, the four of them watched as it landed on their shores, they watched as it was unloaded and made its way to their distributors. Denise knew that this was to be a profitable week. Their loads earned them further millions, for which Steve tells the ladies that they can launder their money through their businesses abroad.

The money comes back as clean as a whistle. They learn on that evening that Gus is wanting to return, but he wants to be cut in as a partner but only on the weed business, he tells Denise that it was his ways and processes that gave them the strain they're currently selling. Denise agrees to this as Gus was instrumental in helping the organisation get to where it is today, Denise tells him that he must oversee the grows and deal with distributors by himself.

Gus believes this is a fair exchange, he told Denise that Mick and Ibrahim have contaminated the strain somewhat and he will give them instructions on how to fix it. Denise gives the guys a heads up on Gus' return. Ibrahim tells Denise he already knows, as Gus stopped by the farm and he give them both a right bollocking. Ibrahim feels bad for contaminated the strain, but since Mick's arrival and the problems in the beginning, things got a little out of hand. Gus was brought up to speed on all the new comings and goings. Gus is happy that he's away from the ugly side of the business.