All's Well That Ends Well.

The summer was soon here, the twins were with their mum and dad this summer. I had Rachel at my home on several occasions since the wedding, but she wasn't right for me, sure the sex was amazing, but I couldn't connect with her, she was quite fake to me. The one thing about her is that she too was a doctor like Desmond. Loretta had called a few times to see how it was going, but I told her that I couldn't connect with her, she also wanted to know if there was anything new to report? There wasn't, the last thing I heard from the states was Alexander and his men were in jail.

The guy we sent to the states told me that there's nothing to worry about. I then began to go out and meet new people, I met this one lady, she truly was a lady and she mesmerised me. I met with her on many occasions, she was quite different sexually to others, even as the lady facade she had, she certainly wasn't a lady in bed. I thought about her almost every second of everyday. I couldn't wait until our next rendezvous, she was a married woman, she was married to a man and she was curious about sex with women. I was her first and as it turns out, I'd be her last.

Gloria soon became a regular fixture around to my house. I couldn't love her, she was in love with me, but my past was too dangerous and dark to allow her in. Gloria popped around often uninvited, she would turn up in just a raincoat and just underwear. I soon led her inside, I led her to the bedroom, I changed from the room I used to share with Loretta to the next biggest room.

Gloria shed her coat, she then snapped off her bra, keeping on her crotchless underwear, suspender belt and stockings and six inch stilettos. Gloria would rest her foot on the wood of the bed, showing me her wet vagina, I would slide underneath her, I would slip my tongue inside, while she thrusted herself up and down it, coming all over my face. I didn't wait long until she placed her fingers inside me, I was thrusting until I came on her, the bed was soaking wet.

Gloria would often whisper in my ear to get the strap-on, I would ride her on her back, then on all fours, then reverse cowgirl on me, she was insatiable. The top bedding drenched with our juices. Gloria wouldn't stay the night, she wash herself off, kiss me goodbye, put on her bra and coat, getting into her car, nearly always leaving me to finish myself off.

It was beginning to get boring, I stopped her from coming in the house. Gloria eventually stopped coming, it became commonplace for me just to stick my own fingers inside myself, then use all my toys. I then started to just meet people for sex and that's it. I had no place in my life for another woman. I didn't want anyone else, I couldn't allow myself to love. I just focused on the girls whenever I had them, they were my world. I soon started to get to know Desmond more, he was smart, funny and he adored his girls. It soon became evident that this was all the family I needed, sure like everyone I needed touched, I just wanted to be with my girls.

We started to do things as a family, Desmond never denied me any time with any of them. I was introduced to a friend of Desmond's, she was lovely and we had a light relationship, we had the odd sexual encounter but I wasn't falling for her yet, she was great for me and for the girls. I could sometimes see the jealousy from Loretta when Lisa would be with us, I know for a fact she missed our sex life, I could tell Desmond had impotency issues, he had boxes of viagra in his possession. We heard Gus had died in the Algarve, we also heard that Alexander and his crew were caught and Alexander had major health problems. We heard nothing more about the past.

I decided to try with Lisa, she is a great girl, she was much younger than me, but she brought me great happiness. The twins loved her, Desmond approved and Loretta really didn't have a say in the matter. I tried with all my might to not fall in love with her, but she made it hard for me, she done everything in her power to make me fall for her. I eventually did, I moved her into my house, Loretta was really jealous, no matter how hard she tried to hide it, she couldn't.

I enjoyed watching her jealousy boil over, but what bothered me more was the fact she tried to stop me seeing the girls, but Desmond stepped in. Lisa and I started travelling around the world, we went as a couple and we took the girls on quite a few occasions. We had joyous times together. We went to Tenerife and bought a villa there, we spent the majority of our time there and soon the girls were able to fly unaccompanied.

I finally opened up to Lisa about stuff, I only told her things she could handle and she handled them well. After telling Lisa some of the gory details, she said she felt like she knew I was holding something back. I was, but not because I was scared to tell her, but because I didn't want her to open her mouth. We both felt freer after I told her, I could finally relax and she was amazing, she never even once asked about how much money we made, she told me thought of being in that world excited her.

As the years passed and the twins grew up and as I became older, I still had Lisa by my side. It was amazing we watched the twins have boyfriends, graduate from high school and even university. The four of us and the twins got along great, we no longer had any worries. We watched the twins get in trouble with drugs such as marijuana and cocaine, but we gave them a good talking to and they began being great girls. They were great girls, in fact our daughters were now high achieving young women, Sinead got into law school and Saoirse got into medical school. The twins would also have a vast fortune when we all die, I sorted a huge package for when we pass. The twins will inherit millions, properties and a very successful business.