Liars, Misfits And Disappearances.

The last two weeks flew by, Gus only called once, he called to say that a shipment was late and he tried to get money back but they refused, Denise told him as long as it comes it shouldn't matter. The couple were back in Blighty, they were tanned, rested and raring to go. They were back in time for a shipment to arrive and the latest grow was ready to be packaged and sold.

Frank was delighted with this weed strain and he begged their organisation to share the strain with him, Denise told him it wasn't theirs to share. Frank backed off, he was afraid of the man named Dennis. Loretta created an online footprint for a man named Dennis Russell, they created news stories and some infrequently active social media accounts. Frank totally bought the fact that they may have met in prison as he kept saying that he thinks he remembers him. This was great news, this would keep Frank from prying unless he felt he needed to.

Loretta discovered his wife truly didn't know, during the first meeting with McNulty, Denise cloned his phone. Frank's wife would call every night around tea time asking what he wanted to eat?

Frank would reply saying, "not sure what time I'll be home babe, I'm waiting on parts coming in."

They tapped her phone to be sure as she could be using code but she genuinely was totally clueless, she even complained about bills needing paid and missed rent etc...

Loretta was doing the accounts, it turns out they need to open some shell companies to clean their money. Denise had some properties in mind, she found some properties that needed a lot of work done, she believes if she renovated them, she would make a profit and homes would also be legitimate.

Loretta tells Denise that a few hairdressing salons would be great as well. Denise finds some for sale, she decides the next day to buy the houses and the salons. Maxwell was away in Bolivia, he was organising the next shipment, while he was away, the cash was building up in the house, so they opened up a wall, they stored a lot of cash in the wall. They patched it up and had it matched to how it was before. It turns out in the space of a year, they had made in the region of ninety million on the weed alone.

The shipments of cocaine were definitely worth more, but they hadn't totalled a similar amount yet since that was Maxwell's side to the business. Maxwell needed help once he got back, he was advised to use people from classifieds looking for jobs that weren't taxed as they were probably undocumented. They could be paid well as long as they never asked questions. Denise decided that the farm would only be used to grow the weed, no storage of narcotics.

Denise had to find a warehouse to store the cocaine before they could distribute it. Loretta found the perfect one, it wasn't actually a warehouse, it was shipping containers, they could be used for storage and the cutting of the product. Denise knew that they would need to staff these with people that wouldn't need a legitimate job as they are in the country undocumented.

Loretta put an ad in the classifieds as people needed for farm work, they gave the name of the farm owner as Babs Grainger. The response was colossal, especially since she was offering decent money, Loretta was the one to interview them, she could tell the motormouths from those that wouldn't say a thing. Gus brought them to the shipping container with Loretta and Denise dressed as Dennis, Denise could see the looks on some of their faces, the ones that would get the job done, the others were standoffish.

Denise told Gus the names of those that looked deeply worried, she told him to get rid of them. Gus told her that he was sick of the killing, it was giving him nightmares, so Denise told him she would do it herself, to bring them to the house once their shift was over and she would get rid of them.

Gus looked at her strangely and said, "don't get used to killing, boss. It takes its toll on ya."

Denise replies, "if we find people that keep their mouths shut, then the killing won't continue."

Gus tells her that he will find some reliable bodies that need the money and they won't say anything to anyone. Denise tells him that these people need to be from classified ads, we can't have a trail that leads right to us. Gus then has an idea, to have an ad placed, then show it to the people he knows?

Denise replies, "sure, give it a go. Let me know though if they fuck up, Gus. We can't have wet blankets ruining what we've built here."

Gus finally found guys he could trust, they were illegals but worked for dealers before. They have no criminal backgrounds, which sometimes worries him, but as experience has taught him, just because someone has been in jail doesn't make them kosher. Gus has heard of many snitches in jail, to try to reduce their jail time.

These guys will definitely pass a lie detector, Gus is usually right on his instincts as he needs the killing to stop, otherwise it'll get on top and they'll all be caught. Gus drives the guys to a hotel where Loretta had a room ready with the lie detector, they all passed. Denise watched each one for their body language, she didn't detect anything out of the ordinary.

These guys knew Gus and what business he works in, so they will be reliable, but instead of just killing out of fear of being caught, they're warned that if they speak to police, family or friends about their jobs, they'll be dealt with severely. The threat seem to put the fear of god into them, but they all said they know what they're getting into. This eased Gus' mind, he believes the killing needs to stop.

Liam and the ramblers have been reported missing, the police haven't came near the area of the farm to look for them. Gus did a good job in completely getting rid of the evidence. McNulty's guys weren't reported missing, they didn't have anyone but him.

Denise then said, "the fucker lied, he said those lads had families. It seems the greedy bastard only wanted the money for himself?"

Gus and Loretta agreed with her. Denise as soon as she heard that Liam and the ramblers were reported missing, put out feelers among police officers she knew, they told her as far as they know, there's one lead about their last known location, it was five miles before they reached her property, their phones pinged off a tower, after that their whereabouts were unknown.

Liam's family didn't have a clue about who or where he was last seen, the police are suspecting his girlfriend due to the last texts. Gus has told Denise that only deaths that should happen going forward are specific threats from new enemies, the deaths of the people they've killed have got to him, it's affecting his psyche, he's also said he thinks that if the farm isn't haunted once they're done, it'll be a miracle.