Stepping On Toes.

Loretta and Denise had been spending time creating false identities for herself, Loretta, Angus and Ibrahim. Their business was beginning to take over territories that were in place for a long time, belonging to people that have been in the business much longer. These dealers didn't just deal in weed, but all illegal substances known to man, a lot with their hands in human trafficking. Denise began calling herself Babs, Loretta became Lorraine, Angus became Terry, and Ibrahim had a knew identity he wasn't aware of yet, his new identity was Amir.

Loretta tells Denise that she needs to get Ibrahim up to speed, he will handle it, I've researched him, his family are tribal leaders in Iraq, they're connected to terrorists, Ibrahim is clean, but I've been watching the young man, he'll be ok with it and I'm beginning to suspect he knows what's going on. Denise calls Ibrahim and tells him to come over, he tells her he will after Friday prayer, she tells him thank you.

Ibrahim arrives, he wasn't nervous, it was like he was expecting this meeting.

Denise is about to say "I've got..."

Ibrahim stops her and says, "boss, I know what your business is, I don't care. I earn great money and my family are now living better, the only thing I have issue with if I go to jail and they'll starve."

Denise hugs him, "you've got a new identity, if anything happens, it's there for you. Try and save money, but if you're ever caught, I'll send your family some money."

Ibrahim sat and had a coffee with his boss, it was the first time he was ever in the house, he asks, "why did you tell me now? Is it because your business is growing and you're stepping on peoples toes?"

Denise says, "wow, you're very smart, yes that's correct. If you're ever stopped in the work truck by anyone, you tell them that my name is Babs Grainger, it's my cousins name and we look exactly alike. You too have a new name, it's Amir, I don't remember the surname I'm sorry, I'm not great with Arabic names."

Ibrahim smiles, "don't worry boss, I have your back, you're a great lady."

Denise thanks Ibrahim and off he returns home. Denise heard from her distributor and tells her that they're trying to work out who you are, I don't even know your name, that's better for me. It's the way this game should be played.

Denise agrees and says, "its Babs, it's Babs Grainger. I don't really know you, except as Tom but I know you're well respected, I don't want any type of war otherwise we all lose, but mark my words Tom if they want a war, they'll get one."

Tom tells her she has his support and if they need to resort to tactics, then we shall respond in kind. I hope you have weapons? Denise tells him that she has a connect, she'll get weapons from someone she knows personally. Denise approaches her fathers oldest and best friend, a rich man, a man with a vast armoury at his disposal. Mr Blythe was in the late stages of pancreatic cancer, he was on his last legs, Denise had overheard her father and Mr Blythe talking just before he died, that he will pass all the weapons onto Denise as they apparently belonged to the Gaines family, but Mrs Gaines wasn't a fan and Mr Blythe took them off their hands.

Mrs Blythe had passed in the mid eighties, so Denise went out to his huge mansion to see him, they talked forever and he told her to take the guns, he also told her that once he's gone, he's got no one to pass the house onto, if she wants it, it's hers?

Denise replies, "of course I'll take it, I've always loved this house Joe, I used to play for hours on those grounds."

That would be the last she seen Mr Blythe alive again, she now had a huge house to hide in.

The main base of operations had to still continue at the farm, but the staff lived in the safety of the mansion. It had cameras that outmatched theirs, electric fencing, it had hidden rooms and lots of space. The mansion was now a godsend, the business is growing, there's toes being stepped on. The team is only four strong, but another godsend came in the form of Mr Blythe's butler Maxwell, a consumer of cocaine, a posh lad with tough connections. Mr Blythe paid for Maxwell to attend a posh school as his father used to be his butler before he died.

Maxwell always fancied Denise but she never liked him, then Denise introduced Loretta as her partner. Maxwell was phenomenal with numbers, she asked him to come onboard with their business?

Maxwell replied, "on one condition, you start importing cocaine as well."

Denise asked him to draw up a business plan as she's stepping on toes at the moment and we can't let a Narco war erupt in the UK. Maxwell drew up the plan, the business in the farm needs fortified, the only people allowed at the farm is Angus and Ibrahim. Maxwell suggested buying off a few corrupt police officers, a corrupt judge and prosecutor.

Denise knows a judge and prosecutor that would fit that bill, Maxwell knew of police officers that he's bought over the years for allowing him off with menial offences, but for them to look the other way on this business a lot of money must go their way once a month and on time. Maxwell tells Denise that her small business model is perfect if she just wants to continue with weed, but if she wants to rule the underworld of drugs, she needs to up the ante and get aggressive.

Maxwell knew of guys that can get work done if someone needs killing. Denise asked him how he knew so much?

Maxwell replies, "listen, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my gob like you and the Blythe's, I've been around the world on Joe's dough. I spent a lot of time in Mexico, I suggest all of you watch how they deal with their enemies."

Maxwell gave them a link, Denise and Loretta watched in horror, but Denise was taking notes, she writes, "there can't be shootouts, if we catch an enemy in our backyard, we cut their heads off, we hang them outside their homes, we don't touch friends or family though, we become a force to be reckoned with."

Gus as he now likes to be called, went back to the farm with Ibrahim, they changed the logo of the van, they changed the number plates to personalised ones, they changed routes and drop off locations for the distributor. Maxwell had a contact in Bolivia to send him regular shipments of cocaine, the distributor would get the cocaine at a cost lower than he's currently paying as it won't be cut. Maxwell had someone in Ireland to receive it, they send it to him to an address in Brighton.

Tom was loving this new arrangement. Tom had started to receive threats, some he listened to, the rest he ignored. Tom had a vast network of watchers around him, if someone was coming after him, he would see them coming and they would be swiftly dealt with. Gus and Ibrahim were being safe, no one had been near the farm, they didn't know where the weed was coming from, Tom only told his most trusted and it was two people, his wife and his dog, the cells didn't even know where the weed and now coke was coming from. Tom was well protected, he had an army around him, that consisted of police, judges and anyone that money can buy. Ibrahim was told that he needs to change his routes from time to time and Tom needs to pick up from different locations as well.