Time For Us.

Loretta is sat at home waiting on Denise, she can see she's on her way, but she's taking her time, Denise calls her and tells her to pack her bags, they're going away for a few weeks.

Loretta asks her what's taking so long, she says, "I'm just making sure I'm not followed and that he has his men pulled away from my property."

Loretta tells her that she's seen a few cars drive away but to come back in the way she left. Denise is finally home, she calls a quick meeting, she tells them that she now has the south east and that Maxwell needs to get a regular shipment sent, that Gus needs to take proper precautions going to and from the farm every time he goes.

Gus looks at Denise, he replies, "like I do everyday. Don't worry boss, we'll be fine. Loretta has said you both are going away for a couple of weeks? Should I order a rental to be dropped off at my mothers old house? Then leave it at the spot you went out through this morning?"

Denise says, "yes, good idea. I don't trust that fucker not to have someone with eyes on this property, so all of you use that spot and Maxwell, you need to up your game, no more late nights, no more women, this shit just got real."

Gus had the car delivered to his mothers old house, he drove it to the clearing, then brought the ladies cases to it. Denise and Loretta were off to The Azores for a couple of weeks, the couple had a lot of catching up to do, they've been really busy, it might be the only getaway they'll get for a while. The ladies were in the airport lounge, it was just a matter of days ago that murder and mayhem was taking place. Denise and Loretta couldn't keep their hands off each other.

The plane finally landed in The Azores, they were ushered from the airport to their hotel, as soon as they entered the hotel, they were entering each other. They dropped their bags, they lay on the bed, they slid their fingers inside their waiting vaginas, both thrusted that hard they ejaculated quickly over each other's hands. They both knew they rushed their first tryst on their first holiday, but they reminded each other that they had more days together before they had to return to the hard slog of work back home.

Denise and Loretta took a shower together, but the intense feelings hit them once again, they began softly washing each other's genitals, they began sucking on each other's nipples while sliding their wet hands inside each other, Denise pushed Loretta against the wall in a sexy but ferocious way. Denise entered her from behind, starting with one finger, then two, then almost her entire fist, Loretta was screaming with ecstasy.

Denise's hand was still inside Loretta, her other grabbing her breasts, until Loretta spun around, lifted Denise's leg and slid her fingers inside her, thrusting until they came again. There was enough room in the shower to lie back and scissor each other until they frantically exploded in the shower.

Denise and Loretta come out of the shower so relieved, the pent up sexual tension that has been building up for weeks. They have two beautiful weeks in the sun and they've rented a yacht for a weekend, Loretta has never made love on or in the ocean. The couple arrived on the Thursday they pick up the yacht at sunrise the next day, Denise calls Gus to inform him of them being at sea, that if anything is wrong, they might not be able to contact them. Gus tells Denise that he will, he called the boat company and asked for a satellite phone to put on the boat in case he needed to contact his boss.

Denise thanks him as much as she needed this break, the business doesn't stop because she isn't around. Gus brings her up to speed and tells her to enjoy her break. Denise and Loretta head out for dinner, they tease each other through the entire meal and Denise can barely eat, she doesn't drink much but with all that's been happening and has happened she has increased her wine intake. They pay the bill and walk along the beach, they even go skinny dipping and stop short of making love, they want to wait until they get on the yacht.

Denise and Loretta get out of the water and they put on their clothes and walk back to their hotel. They undress and shower quickly and slide into bed and tease each other once more, not letting each other get to ejaculation until tomorrow. The couple soon fall asleep and wake up before sunset.

Denise and Loretta pack for the weekend on the yacht, they walk down to the marina and huge yacht with staff is waiting for them. The guy that runs the company comes personally and gives Denise the sat phone, she thanks him and he tells the couple "Bon Voyage."

The yacht is spectacular, it's worth around two hundred million, it has everything they need, food, music, staff, a small pool and a hot tub, it even has a four person sauna. The same yacht has a speedboat inside, they get to take it out for an hour, they get in the sea with some snorkel gear and slide off their bikini bottoms, they slide their fingers inside each other, one hand each holding onto the boat. The couple made wild and passionate love in the sea, they get out and and sixty nine in the speedboat, it was tantric, it was erotic and they flooded it with ejaculation.

They took pictures of each other in sexy and sultry poses, not just in the speedboat but underwater, when they were making love. The captain said they only had an hour, so time was up, they sailed the boat back to the yacht, the staff member opened the boat garage and they sailed the boat inside, then walked upstairs to a meal that was ready for them by the staff. The couple ate the meal and the staff took their leave for the evening.

The couple began to get frisky while eating their meal, so they finished it, they headed towards the deck where the hot tub was bubbling, they got in and put their hands all over each other's bodies. Denise can't get enough of Loretta's breasts and her bum, Denise had Loretta bend over and she inserted a finger inside her anus, another at her clitoris, Loretta thrusted until she climaxed and she let out a moan that turned Denise on so much.

Denise realised that she didn't want to continue making love in the hot tub as it was uncomfortable, they headed towards the large bedroom and got on top of the bed, Loretta straddling her while she had one hand on her breasts and the others inside of her. Denise squirmed, slid, slithered and let out groans of pleasure she never uttered before.

Denise for the first time that night told Loretta she loved her, she has said it before, but she wasn't sure she meant it, this time she knew. Loretta has always been in love with Denise, but she never heard her tell her that she loved her that way before, especially during love making, before it was always 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am.' Denise had been too caught up with work, but this holiday has taken away some of the stress.

Loretta tells her, "if we now have a territory, we need more staff, it can't just be the four of us now, we need to have some time for us when we get home."

Denise tells her that she'll use the classifieds again.