Split into Groups

Hello dear Reader,

If you have come till here, thank you for your support, read, and votes. This is the 100th chapter of the book. I would like yo thank you to stick to all these characters and the story. Do stay till the five complete their quest.

######

Panting, they landed with their back on the ground.

"They're here," said Rishi as he dodged a ball of fire coming from Tej. 

"How do you know?" asked Zarna. "I'm connected to them," responded Rishi. "Advika, could you please ask Grantha to let them in?"

"Sure," said Advika and jumped from the white rock. "You guys wait here. I'll go get them. Continue with the practice."

Advika walked towards the opening of the forest. I know you'll let them inside, she thought. They have what we want.

She stood at the edge of the land, separating the green grass and the road. "Come in," she said and took a few steps behind.

"I'll go first," whispered Rutuja to Daksh and stepped inside the forest. Daksh followed.

"Follow me," said Advika and led them towards the white rock where her friends were busy honing their skills.

Rishi rushed towards her, concern etched on his face as he mouthed the question, "Are you okay?" His gaze then shifted to Daksh, silently seeking reassurance. Daksh nodded in response, indicating that he was fine.

Maya and Ray raised their hands simultaneously, a signal for the wind to subside. Gradually, the once tumultuous gusts settled, allowing the dark clouds to disperse and revealing the gentle warmth of the sun's rays. The environment regained its tranquility, as if the chaos had never occurred.

Leaning against the white rock, Advika crossed her arms and posed a question, her voice laced with curiosity. "What do you know about the Prince?" she inquired.

Rutuja pondered for a moment before responding, her expression pensive. "Not much, really. All I know is that his powers are said to reach their zenith during a full moon night," she shared.

A realization dawned upon Maya as she glanced at the night sky. "Today is a full moon night," she interjected, her tone filled with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension.

"Anything else about him? His weakness?" quizzed Advika.

Somewhere she knew that she wasn't getting a full truth from Rutuja.

"You have to keep him away from the moonlight. In the darkness," began Rutuja. "We aren't that strong. Nor are you people."

"But together we can," said Advika. "You know our powers. We do not know yours."

"Talk about unfair," inserted Maya and took a few steps towards Advika. Advika pointed at Rishi with her eyes. "He can hear everything," she mouthed, turning her face away from his.

"What did Grantha say?" asked Rutuja and looked at Rishi.

"To stay together," said Maya and walked in her direction. "To trust each other." She crossed her arms and stood at a distance from them.

"She will communicate with that book," added Rishi and pointed to the book in Tej's hands.

"Can I see it?" said Rutuja and advanced towards him. Tej glanced at his friends. Rishi observed them. Tej gently offered the book to her. "Thanks," she said and turned through the pages. Rishi and Daksh advanced towards her to have a look at it too.