Untitled Part 119

The moonlight painted a silvery path as Daksh sprinted towards the solitary hut, its warm lights beckoning like a beacon in the night. As he approached, the door swung open, revealing a group of individuals inside, their eyes fixed on the newcomer.

Devansh's tense expression softened into a sigh of relief as he pulled Daksh into a tight embrace. 

Daksh's heart raced as he approached his elder brother, Devansh. He had longed for this moment, to reunite with his brother after what felt like an eternity. As he drew closer, he could see the weariness in Devansh's eyes, a reflection of the trials they had both endured.

Without a word, Daksh enveloped Devansh in a tight embrace, his arms wrapping around his brother's shoulders.

The reunion echoed with a mix of emotions, but Indra's gaze remained fixed on the shadows as he felt a tug at his heart.

"Where's Danj?" he questioned, the urgency in his voice cutting through the air. Daksh met his father's gaze, a heavy silence hanging between them. "The portal," Daksh finally uttered, his words carrying a weight that only raised more questions.

Tej, stepping forward, narrowed the gap between him and Daksh in just two strides. "Where's Advika?" he demanded; the concern etched on his face mirroring the worry in his voice. The air held a charged stillness as they grappled with the uncertainty of the situation.

"Rishi and that know-it-all, both should be here," said Daksh. "I've replaced the mirror, brother," Daksh said with a smirk.

"But Rishi isn't here, Daksh," said Rutuja. Her heart pounding against her chest. 

"That's it," said Tej. He looked at his friends. "I'm going to get Advika. I'll find her."

"Tej-" Maya began. 

He raised his hand in the air and cut her off. "I need to know where she is."

"I'll come with you," said Ray.

"Where do you think you're going?" interrupted Indra.

"To get her," said Tej. "Wherever she is."

"You can't find her," said Indra. "Once a person enters any portal or third dimension like the one Advika and Rishi might be in," he paused and rested his hands on Tej's shoulders. "It's up to them or the portal itself."

"Or an external entity," said Rutuja. "We were stuck too," she continued and glanced at Maya. "My ring helped us."

"I can't just sit here and wait while she-" Tej broke off.

"Rishi is with her," said Indra. "They'll protect each other."

"But don't we need them here to destroy Azazel?" questioned Maya.

"We will have to bring Azazel here," said Devansh. 

Tej and Ray glanced at each other. "But how?" wondered Zarna. 

"No," said Maya. "He's too strong for both of them. I don't think our collective powers can handle him either."

"Dad," spoke Devansh. "I'll go and bring him here."

"Brother," Daksh protested.

"I will get Rishi back," he said and turned to look at Rutuja. "And Advika," he glanced at Tej. 

Indra took a deep breath in. "Fine," he said. "You boys sure have your own way of doing thing anyway."

Daksh nodded his head. "Where is Danj?" he finally asked. "I want to see him." 

"I will bring him to you, Daksh, I promise," he said as he embraced his brother. "We have a plan and it'll work."

"What if it doesn't?" questioned Maya.