Master Daksh

Daksh stood face to face with the old man, his eyes burning with fury.

"What do you mean I can't fight the werewolves?" he demanded, his voice rising with every word he uttered.

The old man flinched, "Master Daksh, your father, Indra, has years of training and experience. He can handle any situation."

Daksh loomed over the old man, his towering frame and intense gaze making the man shrink back in fear.

"Are you implying that I lack strength?" Daksh asked, his voice low and menacing.

Daksh possessed a rich, sun-kissed complexion, with distinctive, well-defined features that framed his face. His unruly, ebony hair cascaded gracefully over his forehead. In his hand, he held a stiletto, while his attire included a sheer, pristine white T-shirt that accentuated his sculpted abdominal muscles. His physique exuded strength, and a solitary ivory stud adorned his ear, adding a touch of rugged elegance to his appearance.

Running his fingers through his hair, Daksh let out a deep sigh.

"I don't care what it takes. I want those five," he declared.

The old man bowed his head in submission and hurriedly departed.

Daksh entered the womb-chamber of the temple and knelt before the idol of Lord Shiva. "I know what I'm doing is wrong, but you understand my intentions," he murmured, bowing his head in reverence. 

He heard someone call his name. Daksh turned to face the unexpected visitor.

"Dad," he said and touched his father's feet.

"Master Indra," said the old man as he entered the womb-chamber.

Indra turned to face the old man. "Have they returned?" he inquired.

"No, Master," replied the old man.

"Keep an eye on anyone passing through the temple or library," Indra instructed, then turned his attention to Daksh.

Daksh's heart raced, and his throat felt dry. 

"What are you doing here?" Indra demanded.

"I... I came to..." Daksh stammered.

"I told you to take care of Rutuja," Indra reminded him, his hands behind his back.

"What happened to her? Is she okay?" Daksh asked.

"She's fine, but there was an attack by werewolves at Dai Ma's place last night," Indra disclosed. "You should go check on her," he added before disappearing.

Daksh followed suit, his heart pounding with worry for Rutuja.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Are you enjoying the story so far?

What do you think about Daksh?