The Disguise

Advika searched through her closet and pulled out a blue tank top, a denim jacket, and a brown three-fourth. 

She pondered if her mom had a wig and approached the door. However, she wondered what explanation she could offer for wanting the wig. "If all else fails, I may have to take it," she murmured before heading to her parents' room.

Advika rapidly opened the drawer beneath the mirror and snatched the wig. "I apologize, Mom," she whispered as she hurried back to her room.

~~~

Ray took a last glance in the mirror, proudly showcasing his new look. He had finally tossed aside his headband and substituted it with a cap and sunglasses. His casual attire had evolved into a stylish ensemble, with a blue t-shirt and black jeans.

Ray applied some extra gel to his hair, carefully shaping it into a stylishly spiky cut. He scrutinized his image in the mirror, adjusting his hair for the last time before taking a last look at himself.

He wandered his gaze around the room for a brief moment, until his eyes caught the spectacles sitting all alone on the table. He put them on and turned to admire his new look in the mirror. Moving his head to the left and to the right, he took another glance in the mirror.

~~~~~~

Tej donned a fake mustache and went a little overboard with the oil in his hair. He dressed himself in a white full-sleeved shirt and khaki pants.

~~~~~

Maya dressed in a knee-length black skirt paired with a half-sleeve white top. She started at her makeup kit for a brief moment and picked up kohl and applied it, followed by some compact.  Maya braided her curly hair and finished her look with a touch of lip balm.

~~~~~

Zarna got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a cami top. She styled her long hair into a bun and applied foundation and kohl. To complete her look, she added fake eyelashes and dark red lipstick.

As she stood before the mirror, Zarna contemplated whether to wear glasses or try a wig. She opened the cabinet and selected a pair of round spectacles. She put them on and said, "Maybe I should wear this."

Zarna examined herself in the mirror, pleased with the transformation. "Now I look different," she observed.

~~~~

Advika changed into a blue tank top and brown three-fourth. After removing her spectacles, she replaced them with blue colored contact lenses, and donning a wig, thinking it would make her hair appear longer. 

Next, she wore a denim jacket. Advika finished her look with some powder to enhance her complexion. She considered wearing lipstick but decided against it before closing her closet.

"I hope I look different," Advika thought to herself as she snapped a selfie with her phone.

As she checked her phone, she saw her friends had sent pictures on their group chat. They made plans to visit the library the following morning, even if it meant skipping college. Advika was ready to show off her new look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Readers,

Did you like the attires? Whose attire did you like the most?