Daksh and Rutuja

As Rutuja meticulously brushed her long, ebony hair, deftly weaving it into a braid, she fixed her determined gaze upon her reflection in the mirror. "I am fully capable of looking after myself," she declared with conviction.

Daksh stood in the doorway, his arms folded, leaning on the doorframe as he fixed a penetrating gaze on Rutuja. He offered a stern warning, "You must exercise caution with the werewolves, Rutu."

Rutuja turned to face him; her arms crossed defiantly. "I've been trained to handle them, Daksh," she shot back.

Daksh inched closer, his tone earnest. "So have I."

Rutuja used her hand to gently push him back, her expression unyielding. "You're pushing your boundaries, Mister."

"Master Daksh," Dai Ma announced as she entered Rutuja's room.

"I've come to check on Rutu... I mean, Rutuja, and see how she's holding up. Dad informed me about the werewolf attack," he explained.

"The evil master of the werewolves, Azazel, knows about the book," Dai Ma revealed.

Rutuja walked up to Dai Ma and held her hand. "Do they know where the book is?" she asked, concerned. 

"Fortunately, no," answered Dai Ma.

"But they don't know about-" Daksh stopped mid-sentence. Rutuja and Dai Ma glanced at him.

 "I don't think they have any idea about the five elements enclosed in the book," he covered up.

"We don't know what they know about the book," began Dai Ma. "Azazel knows that the book is the key to incredible powers."

"So, he's behind it now," added Rutuja.

"We should stay alert and find the book as soon as possible," said Dai Ma and left the room.

~~~~~

Maya suggested, "We could try to sneak in like we did at the temple," as she took a sip of her green tea.

"I think that's a bad idea," opposed Advika as she took a bite of her burger.

"The pictures I took didn't help much," Ray mentioned as he stuffed some fries into his mouth.

"I agree with Advika. We shouldn't try to go to the library's second floor. It's locked for a reason, and that girl was probably lying. It wouldn't be locked for maintenance," Tej stated.

Zarna arrived late and sat down on the chair next to Advika.

They were sitting in their favorite café, The Coffee House. "Where have you been?" asked Ray.

"Oh, college project, plus had some work pending," said Zarna and took a sip of the hot coffee. "How's the internship going?" asked Advika and checked her phone. "Great! I've learned a lot about Law," replied Zarna.

"Well, guys, I think we should go once again to the temple," said Tej. 

"But this time, with a foolproof plan," said Advika and sipped her cold coffee. "How do we sneak in?" wondered Ray. "Not from the front gate this time," said Maya and gulped the green tea.

"I agree," said Tej.

"I think we should go in the daylight and hide till it is dark and the old man leaves," suggested Zarna.

"Or," said Maya. "Pretend to leave, but stay inside until its night," said Maya.

~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Do you like the new characters Daksh and Rutuja?

How is the story going so far?

Thanks for the read!