It All Begins

Azazel settled himself upon his stone throne, positioned in the heart of the mystical forest. With an air of authority, he reclined, propping himself up with an air of confidence. Daksh lay unconscious on the rough terrain, completely unaware of the impending danger that surrounded him. The Prince, armed with his sword safely encased in a leather scabbard, assumed his designated position.

In a solemn display of loyalty, a multitude of individuals dressed in red robes knelt before the Prince and Azazel, their heads respectfully bowed. Each member of the assembly carried a sword, a dagger, and a small pouch filled with potent elixirs.

"This night," Azazel announced, his voice reverberating through the forest, "we shall vanquish our enemies and claim eternal rule over all realms."

"Long live King Azazel!" the congregation fervently exclaimed. "Long live the Prince!"

Their fervent cries echoed throughout the enchanted forest, infusing the air with an atmosphere of anticipation and foreboding.

~~~~

"So, we have two options," Advika explained, as they strolled out of the palace, basking in the warmth of the sun shining brightly overhead.

"First, we can summon the black book and disguise it as Grantha, offering it to Azazel," Advika continued.

"That seems like a fitting plan," Maya interjected. "The book has the innate ability to absorb souls, destroying anyone who possesses it. We wouldn't need to lift a finger."

"But Azazel derives his powers from the black book," Rutuja remarked, casting a questioning glance towards Indra.

Indra nodded in confirmation. "Indeed, the book is bound to comply with the commands of the one who summons it," he clarified.

As they arrived at a luxuriant garden nestled in front of the palace, they paused. Ray's attention was drawn to the abundant harvest of Chikoo, mangoes, and berries that adorned a single tree, causing him to examine them with curiosity.

"Off-topic," he said. "But different fruits from a single tree," he glanced at Indra. "Is this real or just an illusion?"

"It's real," said Rutuja. "These are magical of course. It signifies diversity and harmony."

"Quite impressive," Ray remarked, reaching out to touch the vibrant berries adorning the tree. Sensing caution in Rutuja's response, he paused. "I suppose we shouldn't pluck them then," he conceded, acknowledging her raised hands as she shielded her eyes from the radiant sunlight.

"Yes," said Rishi. "One can only eat it if it falls on its own. You can't-"

The berries and chickoos fell from the tree. "That's my cue," said Ray and picked them up.

"What's the second option?" he asked as he munched the berries and offered them to the others.

Zarna took a few and munched on them as Advika sat on the ground. "Second is," she began. "We fight. With the help of Grantha."

"Both sound suicidal to me," said Rutuja and crossed her arms. 

"You got a better idea?" quizzed Advika and leaned on her hands, stretching her neck.

"Let's do one thing," said Zarna and sat next to Advika. "Let's try the book thing. Then if that fails, we'll try to put up a fight."

"We do not stand a chance against Azazel," declared Indra and stood with his hands behind his back.

"What if we bring Daksh and Devansh on our side?" questioned Advika. "I can ask Grantha to bring them here. We'll talk to them."

"They are on our side," said Rishi, stressing on the 'are'. "Why did you decide on coming here when we could just talk to them right there?"

"Because I don't trust them yet," replied Advika and got to her feet. "Neither does Grantha."

"So, what next?" hopped in Tej. 

"Anyone who wants to suggest anything?" quizzed Maya.

All of them glanced at Indra.

"Call the book," he said. "We will use it against Azazel. But first, I need to talk to my sons."

"Okay, then," said Advika and signaled her friends to form a circle. "We will call the book and do the disguising, while you talk to your sons."

"I'll come with you," said Rishi and Rutuja, their voices blended in one.

Indra parted his lips, prepared to voice his dissent, but Rishi swiftly intervened, stepping closer to him. "No, no, no," Rishi interjected, his voice laced with a sense of urgency. "Ru, please remain here. But I will accompany Master Indra. I insist." Determination emanated from his words.

Indra acquiesced with a nod. "Take care of everyone, including yourself," he advised, offering his well-wishes. With a gentle squeeze of his fingers, both Indra and Rishi vanished into thin air, their presence dissipating instantly.

"We're summoning the book," said Advika as the five held each other's hands, sitting in a circle. "Would you protect us in case things go wrong?"

Rutuja swiveled and nodded her head. "I will do all in my power to protect you five."

"Thanks," said Advika and closed her eyes. The others followed.

Rutuja inhaled deeply, allowing the surrounding air to fill her lungs. With closed eyes, she composed herself, clasping her hands together in a gesture of focus. Standing in a calm and collected manner, her hands rested behind her back. Her gaze remained fixed upon the five individuals before her, poised and prepared to unleash one of her potent energy balls whenever the need arose.

~~~~~