Chapter 28

Elly

It had been two days since he last kissed me, well actually teased me but he made no move after that much to my dismay. I didn't want to take the first move and I knew he was waiting for right moment too. But I was getting excited and nervous at the same time when I thought about having my first kiss with Drake.

As each day passed by I could see Lisa's and Roy's eyes looking for something on my neck, the mate mark and every time they did that I blushed deep red.

Drake always picked me up for school and dropped me back at home or hospital. But I was careful to not anyone see us together. I guessed I was still afraid of what people would say.

"What's going on in your pretty head?" Drake waved his hand infront of my face. I pushed his hand smiling.

"Nothing"

"Nothing?!" He raised his eyebrows.

"Hm..Nothing"

"Ouch! That's disappointing! I thought you were thinking about me" Drake placed his hand on his chest dramatically, faking hurt.

I laughed shaking my head. Drake made a habit of coming to the library during lunch. It was because I refused to have my lunch there with his group in the cafeteria. I knew the moment I sat down with them it would shock people and next day I would be the hottest topic. And people would only be surprised if they learned about Drake and I. I didn't want that to happen, not yet. Drake understood me completely and I was glad that he didn't push it.

"Would you like to come and hang out with us today after school?" Drake asked hopefully.

"Sure. Why not?" I smiled.

"Great!"

So after school we went to this place where they had various games including bowling and arcade games. Others spread out quickly to play their favourites while I stood there not knowing what to do. It was my first time in a place like that and I was glad that I had Drake. He introduced me some games and it didn't take long for me to beat the high scores making others frowned in defeat. I laughed enjoying every bit of time and I had to admit it was fun.

Since I won most of the games, others said that Drake must buy them dinner to lift their moods up. Drake agreed instantly with a proud look on his face and I rolled my eyes. And I glared at Roy, my one and only brother, who cast me aside so he could have a free dinner.

All through out the dinner Drake held my hand in his and I had no complaints even though I struggled to eat with one. I felt safe and secure, happy and at peace. I loved the way his hand felt in mine with tiny tingles buzzing through our skin. The pull was so strong and I moved towards him until there was no gap between our bodies. I leaned back and he put his hand over my shoulder while other hand moved to grab mine. I looked up and smiled when he placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Elly!"

Drake called out to me when I was about to get off his vehicle. We were infront of my house and it was pretty late. I raised my eyebrows when he placed a gift box with a red rose on my lap.

"What is this?" I questioned.

"Open it"

I narrowed my eyes but he only chuckled. Without wasting any time I unwrapped the box and gasped when I saw my favourite chocolate inside.

"It's my favourite" I grinned, "thank you!"

"Um..." Drake scratched back of his head, "I don't know how others do this. But this is me asking you to go on our first date"

"What?! Oh! When?" I mentally faceplamed.

Drake chuckled, "tomorrow! I will pick you up here at eight in the morning"

"In the morning?! Where are we going? I don't have to time to prepare. OMG!" I panicked. Drake chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Relax baby! Wear something comfortable. The place is a secret" He winked.

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I nodded smiling, "Okay! I'll see you tomorrow then"

Before I could get off Drake pulled me towards him and kissed the corner of my lips, AGAIN! I was surprised but groaned inwardly when he pulled away. I got off quickly before I could act on my hormones and waved him goodbye...

I looked at myself in the mirror adjusting my dark blue blouse and blue jeans. I let my hair down and put on some light make-up. He asked me to wear comfortably so I guessed this would be alright. When Drake mindlinked me that he had arrived, I ran downstairs after grabbing my purse and putting on shoes. I decided to put on my knee length Gray cardigan since it was bit chilly outside.

I opened my front door only to meet the most handsome man with his breathtaking smile. I blushed and smiled happily when he gave me a bouquet of different coloured of roses.

"You have an obsession with roses" I said smiling and admiring his masculine body which made him more attractive no matter what clothes he put on. "And we're matching again!" I scowled at him playfully. 

He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt with blue jeans and he paired up with a Gray hooded jacket. He grinned and looked at me intently.

"You look so beautiful, Elly!" He whispered his eyes darkening, "and I can't wait till the day you become mine"