Chapter 35

Thank you for voting FAFI2019, pooja210619, MKRobitaille17, ladywilson17, @IsabelMariad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Anderson

I sat down on the chair behind my desk. I couldn't help but grinned like an idiot while my wife started to blame me for the way I behaved infront of professor Alaric and his grandson. I actually saved them, specially his grandson, from getting killed by my son who was on the verge of turning to his Alpha wolf.

I wouldn't be a good leader if I didn't know what was happening within my pack. And I wouldn't be a good father if I didn't know what was going on with my child.

I knew Drake was having trouble with his mate. I saw his desperation, disappointment and anger. Then it slowly turned into a joy, happiness and laughter. I didn't know exactly who his mate was or rather I waited for a confirmation from him. I caught Elly's scent on him few times but I didn't suspect anything because he happened to be in the middle of group who were Elly's friends and family.

My dearest child, my boy, he was mated to Elly.

I grabbed my wife's hand and made her sit on my lap. She instantly became quiet and blushed looking at my face. She was still not used to it.

"My love!" I laughed happily while tears pricked my eyes, "our son found his mate" I said.

Amy was quiet for a few seconds before she stood up squealing. She jumped up and down while clapping her hands like a child and happy tears freely poured out from her eyes.

"Who?..." she struggled to control her emotions while laughing and wiping away her tears, "who is my baby's girl, Andy?" She finally asked.

"Elly"

I was overwhelmed with happiness and I could see Amy was going to tear up again after her initial shock.

"Oh my God, Andy! Oh my God!" She screamed, "are you telling me that our prayers had worked. Like..like the goddess really gave Elly as our daughter...in-law"

I chuckled, "you can drop the in-law part love. She's our daughter now" I smiled.

She smiled back genuinely, "ohh! This is a day to remember, Andy! But how did you know? Did he tell you before me? Oh! That's not fair. Where's this boy now?"

Amy stopped her rant the moment I pulled her against me, "love! He didn't tell me. I just found out. Didn't you notice how he growled at Alistair when he talked with Elly. His wolf was on the surface seeing another male near his mate"

"Oh!" Amy's eyes widened in realisation, "so that's why you jumped in between them with Ryan?"

I nodded my head.

"So Ryan also knew?"

"Nah! I guess he just found out just like me. One look at Drake, any male who has a mate can tell" I shrugged, "and you can ask by yourself. Come in Ryan!" I said as I sensed him even before he put his hand up to knock.

Ryan came in with Mary following behind and they smiled while Amy hugged Mary squealing.

"Oh! Mary...we're in-laws now. Can you believe?...Elly is Drake's mate. She's ours now"

Mary welcomed the hug smiling, "I'm happy for my baby girl, Amy. I know Drake is a good boy and he will be a good and caring mate. And I'm ecstatic because you two are her in-laws. I know how much you adore and love her"

Ryan nodded his head and looked at me, "did you ask Drake? You know like what happened? Because as far as I knew they didn't get along after that incident"

"I didn't" I said, "I will ask him to come"

'Son..' I tried to mindlink but he had blocked everyone out. I tried again with a little force this time.

'Drake come to my office'

'In five minutes dad'

'No, now Drake!'

He sighed, 'Okay! I'll be there'

"He's coming" I said gesturing them to sit down.

We waited patiently until a knock on the door made our heads snapped in that direction. Drake came in but was little surprised seeing the crowd inside. He greeted us while Roy entered the room closing the door behind him. He was alone! Where was Elly?

"Where's Elly?" Amy didn't waste any time asking that question.

"It would be best if we talked with you guys first" Roy said picking our interest. What were they up to?

"Uh..." Drake scratched back of his neck, "Elly is my mate!" he blurted out making Roy to chuckle beside him. He glared at him but he couldn't hide the blush that covered his face.

"We know that son" Ryan smiled, "we figured it out. But what we want know is what happened between you two. It's nearly five to six months since her birthday and you two kept it as a secret or what?" He asked.

"You have no idea dad!" Roy smirked.

"Well we don't have all the time in the world. But we can't push this aside too. So it would be better if you start now" I said impatiently as I asked Thomas to take care of the guests downstairs.

Boys sat down and Drake started telling us the story from the beginning to end with Roy reminding him missing details, up to where Elly agreed to give him a chance.

We listened to them silently, interrupting only to ask a question or two. And for once I was grateful towards the Elders for enforcing the 'Alpha law' which stopped Elly from rejecting my son. But my instinct told me that they had something else to tell or something that they needed an advice. So when Drake finished telling us the story I straightened my back and looked him in the eye.

"What's the other part you want to tell us? I know you're not finished"

Drake and Roy looked at me surprised while others looked puzzled.

"It's Bella twins" Roy sighed.

I was going to ask what when the door burst open revealing Ian at the same time Thomas mindlinked me.

"It's Elly"

'Christabella is here'

I connected the dots and ran down after Drake and stepped into the crowd pushing him back.

"What's going on here?" I asked looking at the poor girl Elly, not trying to hide my anger and dislike towards Christabella.

"Ah Alpha! It's good that you're here" She smiled like she had already won and pointed towards Elly, "This girl...she doesn't deserve to be the Luna of this pack"

"And who the hell are you to decide that?" I growled.