Chapter 33

Hello there!
I want to thank you all for your support. So many voted and some gave encouraging comments. I'm grateful and I would like to thank these lovely readers. orphickid, Ktwg19, DreamingAboutStars, Kailers13, ladywilson17

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elly

The car pulled into the car park and we got out looking at the pack house that already filled with people. I adjusted my dress and followed behind my parents greeting others who stopped to congratulate us. As of an cue Alpha and Luna came to the front door and welcomed us while I peeked at the handsome figure behind them.

He was wearing a black button up shirt with a black pants and he looked so handsome in it. He smiled looking at me with so much love in his eyes, and my cheeks heated up but I managed to return the smile.

'So beautiful!' He said through the mindlink.

'I like your suit. You look so...handsome in it' My cheeks heated up.

His laugh came through the link, 'Thank you love!' He winked.

"Elly!! My favourite granddaughter"

I yelped surprised hearing a voice behind me. The three men infront of me growled and I turned around smiling. There was only one person who could make them behave like that...

"Professor Alaric!" I giggled and he hugged me smiling back.

"How have you been dear? You look beautiful as always" he winked.

"I've been good. Thank you for asking" I smiled, "I didn't expect to see you today" I wondered.

"Well! Clearly someone forgot to invite me" He said raising his eyebrow at Alpha  Anderson but Alpha ignored his comment. "And I wanted to introduce you to someone....Alistair!" He called towards a boy who had his back towards us. Upon hearing his name he turned around and excused himself from the group of girls.

He looked young maybe twenty or something and he was handsome, handsome enough to attract a group of girls wherever he went. But not handsome like Drake who had the features like God had sculptured by himself, and he wasn't muscular like Drake either. Alistair came and stood next to professor Alaric, his blue eyes twinkling when he looked at me. I could tell Alistair was a normal werewolf but he had this calming aura like a doctor would have.

"This is my grandson, Alistair, the one whom I told you about" professor introduced him and I was right.

"This is Elly!..."

"The one whom you always talk about.." He teased and I giggled. "Nice to meet you, Elly!" He said smiling, putting his hand out for a shake.

But before I could even lift my hand I was pulled behind two muscular men, my dad and the Alpha, blocking me completely from Alistair's view.

"Ryan!"

"Anderson!"

My mom and Luna shouted at the same time and in a matter of seconds someone pulled me inside dragging me into an empty room.

"Drake!" I shouted, my breath hitching in my throat when he pushed me hard against the door.

"MINE!!!"

He growled crashing his lips on mine, kissing me roughly. I struggled to break out of his hold and whimpered when he bit my bottom lip few times as if to stop me moving. He pulled away, his pitch black eyes boring into mine, sending shivers down my body under his cold stare. I couldn't look away or speak. I just stood there struggling to control my breathing while he stood calmly yet dangerously, still his hands gripping my waist. What the hell went wrong?!

"I would've ripped that bastard's head if my father didn't stop me" he spat, "and what were you thinking? Why did you smiled like that?"

"Like what?" I snapped back pushing him.

"Don't" he warned grabbing my hands.

I glared at him but he didn't let my hands go instead he pushed me back nuzzling his face in my hair. After few minutes I felt him relaxing and he let go of my hands putting his own around my back hugging me. He pulled me against him and instinctively I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I'm sorry!" he mumbled against my neck and sighed pulling back so he could look at me, "I think I overreacted. We didn't invite him and I didn't expect to see him with his grandson. I remembered how he wanted to introduce you to him. So I felt uneasy" he sighed, "and I didn't like the way he looked at you...like...like you're  precious..."

"So...that's why you dragged me here infront of our parents?" I quirked my eyebrow.

He ran his hand through his hair, "You're not bearing my mark, Elly! My primal instincts took over seeing him near you. And.." He looked away avoiding my eyes, "my father and your father noticed..that's why they jumped infront of you before I..."

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. Well! That wasn't the way I expected them to know about my mate. "So now what?" I asked annoyed.

He let out a deep sigh, "my father wants to talk in the office. I'll come and get you later. Is that okay? "

I nodded my head, "Okay!"

Drake muttered a 'sorry' again and kissed my head before leaving. I stayed in the room trying to clear my head and decided to leave when my mom asked where I was through the mindlink. I sighed and opened the door only to jump back as I didn't expect someone to be there waiting for me.

"Aunt Christa!" I said surprised, "I didn't expect to see you here"

"Me too!" She gave me a disgusted look, "and it's Christabella"

"Ah okay! Sorry" I muttered.

No wonder that she loved the name 'Bella' seeing how she named the twins. But what confused me was the look she gave me.

"I don't need your 'sorry'" she spat, "and let me make one thing clear for you..."she huffed, "that we'll never let you be the Luna of this pack, ever!"