Turns to Nothing

"I'm cheating on you, that's why I wanted a break up." he said with the straight face.

No flinching, no sign of uncertainty...

"Ha?! What.. What do you mean, Rin?! Is.. this.. a joke.? Come on..We've.. been.. dating...for more than... 2 years now..." I replied and realized my tears as I sob heavily

"Stop this nonsense..." I continued as I try drying my eyes

"What I mean? First, I am not kidding .. Well, it means how it sounds like.. I'm breaking up with you because I met someone better than you... Is it too difficult to understand, Samu? I thought you are smarter than At-"

I started to feel like a fool... The Rintarō I know isn't like this....

"YOU JERK! HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted as a punch flew into his left cheek and he fell into the ground.

I glared at him as he brushed away some blood from the corner of his left lip with his left thumb.

He looked back at me, straight to my face and said...
"Get mad at me all you want, Samu... The truth will never change... I... prefer a girl rather than dating a guy like you...."

"Can.. can.. you hear.. yourself, Rin?!" I said trembling with anger.

"Why did I even bothered myself with some lowlife like you on the first place? Guess, it's a peer group influence or something..."

"You... But.... You said.. you love me.. you said, you love me more than the world... you said..-"

"I lied, okay?" he replied quickly and smirked.

My jaw literally dropped... This is not the Rin I love... Who are you?!?

I closed my eyes tightly.... gritting my teeth...

I felt like the world is crashing me down right now.. My lungs are filling with air... with hatred.... with anger.. I can't breath....

"I just realized, dating a rich girl would probably be more suitable than dating you..." he added

My gaze went down on him again... It hurts... It hurts a lot...

"I thought..you.. said... social..status is nothing but a-" I weakly replied between each whimper.

"I am more privileged than you are, Samu.. Besides, yeah, I fell in love for a girl... Maybe that means, I am not like you... not a member of the third or fourth gender whatsoever...."

He slowly pull himself together as he stood and faced me with his uninterested look on his eyes.

"Guess, this is goodbye, Samu." he said walking away..

He didn't even flinch... not even a little.... he said all those mean things with no hesitation.... It hurts....

~
I have been standing here for I don't know how many hours already...

The rains dripping down my hair, my tears, and the pain blurry my vision..

I am standing here trembling, empty....

I lowered my head as I scream with anguish. Why, Rin, why?!?

You promised... that you'll stay no matter what....

I felt weak on my knees as I stumble down into the ground....

I am crying like the world just ended moments ago..

I have no strength to stand back again.... as I heard a fuzzy call from a distance calling my name..

I'm feeling worthless and useless.... as everything in sight turns into nothing...

Just like the two years we spent together.... It turns into nothing...

All I want is for you to stay, Rin.