55

Akaashi completely fell into the ground, eyes wide open staring at Kōtarō pulling Ryouta's arms holding the gun away from Akaashi.

Rin and Samu are trying their best to pull the old man away too. Akaashi felt weak on his knees as he couldn't stand on his own as he felt his trembling hands on his sides.

He felt hands lifting him up. He looked at Atsumu and Kiyoomi covered in sweat, wearing amused faces.

The couple arrived few minutes ago as the chaos started... they just followed the owl head and witnessed this mess.

"YOU ARE ALL STUPID, GOOD FOR NOTHING-" Ryouta Suna yelled struggling to get free from the three holding him

"Why? Are you good yourself?" Osamu asked whispery but makes the old man froze and stop struggling from everyone's hold.

The old man let go of the gun and the metal fell into the grounds. Kōtarō slowly let go of Ryouta seeing how the old man calm down, head flung down.

It was silence for a moment

Kōtarō walked slowly near Keiji and the couple. Rin just stood there beside Osamu when his father slowly faced them

"Sir... Rin deserves to be happy... Let him be happy.. Give him the opportunity to decide on his own..." Osamu began

"So.. you're telling me... that Rintarō, isn't gonna be happy?!" Ryouta replied calmer than he looks

"Yes.."

"Let him make decisions?! ALL HE WILL DO ISN'T GONNA PROVE HIM WORTHY AND SMART ... DON'T GIVE  THAT BULLSHIT! I'M HIS FATHER! I still know what's best for him! You know nothing about business, money, and family!"

"YES, SIR! I'M IGNORANT WITH MONEY AND BUSINESS, BUT I KNOW THE VALUE OF FAMILY AND LOVE" Osamu answered making Rintarō stared at him

"Don't dictate me!! Don't tell me what to do!!!!!" The old man shouted bend down, grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger towards Osamu.

Blood....

Blood splattered everywhere... The green grasses turns into crimson and the cries started to be a deafening sound as it broke the silence of the afternoon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, the previous chapters are longer..
but I want to make this one as a cliffhanger... ✨
hahahaha, sorry...

Thank you for reading this story

Enjoy, my sunshines ❤️✨