Painful Realization

The feeling of emptiness filled Osamu's body as his knees weakens a bit.

He clenched his fist tightly holding all the tears in his eyes. The room seems to be a suffocating box engulfing him. It feels so small, so dark and cold.

His lungs are tightening badly. The same feelings he had few months ago when his ex-lover, Rin, broke up with him.

The same feelings rilling up on him...

PAINFUL FEELINGS...

All he could do is stood there in the middle of the room, frozen.

Osamu felt the pain shivering down into his system.

Rintarō is getting married...

He burst up crying terribly as he collapsed into the floor with his knees.

The pain on his feet feels so numb... he feels so numb...

He moved on.... At least that's what he wanted to believe...

But the fact that he's here right now struggling with his own breathing proves him wrong.... so wrong ....

Just hearing Suna's name breaks him... He felt his body trembling, like the world just collapsed on him...

He haven't moved on.... He wasn't ready to let go of the feelings yet... he tried his best... like he always tell his brother.

Atsumu is right....

"I'm... I haven't... I haven't move on, Rin... I still... I still.... love you.." he stuttered between each heavy sob.

He's panting and screaming all the pain in his chest.

Osamu only feels like this when it comes to Suna Rintarō..

He.... He whimpered at the pain in his chest.... that it clouded his thoughts.

He's broken, AGAIN. Like the pieces he started to glue back, scatter around once again... it feels like he never built himself back...

Flashbacks came into his mind... Flashbacks when they broke up, flashbacks when he was too depressed over Rin... The pain slowly creeps out of him...

The painful feelings... are starting to be nostalgic.. He never realized, he'll feel more painful than that night....

The flashbacks continue as it blurry his visions. He fell into the floor breathing unevenly...

Then, there's a flashback of meeting Keiji....

Keiji

Guilt.

"I'm....sorry.. I'm sorry!!!!" he muttered loudly as he lay there on the floor curling up his weakened body

He tried catching his breaths.. feeling like all he could do is wail at that moment...

He clenched his chest... like he wanted to ripped his already broken heart.

He is broken into pieces.... and no one...

No one... can bring him back... from the darkness he is in right now.