53

Ryouta Suna strode down from the stairs and walked briskly towards Keiji.

He glared at Akaashi and slowly turned to Rin as the younger Suna pushed Keiji into the opened door.

"Nothing, Dad... They have to go!" Rin interrupted stuttering

"But, Rin-" Keiji tried stopping Rin from pushing him but failed

"No buts! Go! Kōtarō!!!! Go!" Rin addressed the owl head and Kō felt obliged

Rin pleadingly looked at Konami. She quickly understood and followed her brother outside guiding them to the car.

~
"I hope you fully understand the agreement, Rintarō. Great big things is on the line. Don't bring any disappointment in this family." Ryouta Suna said finding his way upstairs leaving Rin frozen in his feet.

Rin clenched his fist until he felt a soft touch on his shoulder from behind him.

"They... left." Konami said expressionless.

"Ko..Konami... I have a favor to ask." Rin said as they strode back upstairs.

"H..Hello, Kiyoo... Good morning..." Konami greeted as she called Kiyoomi  that morning.

"What... What do you need... Konami?" Sakusa groaned as he adjusted his eyes to the brightness of his phone.. "It's 5 in the morning."

"I'm sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep, Kiyoo! But this is important!"

"Can't it wait until the sunrise?" Sakusa asked slightly pulling his blanket up into his torso.

"It can't...."

"Tsk. What is it?" he asked again as he scoot to sit down and leaned to open the lamp on the bedside desk.

"I need to talk to Osamu."

"Hah? Why?" Sakusa asked again with a frown.

"Don't ask too many questions! This is important, okay?!" Konami shouted from the other line making Kiyoomi furrowed his brows.

"Don't expect anything from me if you can't tell the reasons... You know exactly why I can't just come to Osamu and say 'Hey, Samu, your ex's fianceé wanted to have a chitchat' just like that..."

"Kiyoo! Stop it!!! Just give me his number or go to him! We need to talk to him!" Konami replied aggressively as she stumped her feet which sounded through the phone call.

"We? Who're you with?" Kiyoomi asked intrigued

"Rin.."

"Hell..No! Tsumu would probably kill me... I'm hanging up ... Konami-" he placed his phone away from his ear and planning to end the call, but stopped.

"Please... Sakusa... This is Rintarō..."

"I... What... do you need from the Osamu?!" Kiyoomi growled loud

"I just need to speak with him..." Rin answered with firm tone.

"Don't think... that I'll let you do that...." Kiyoo shouted his disapproval of this.

The line became silent as Rintarō continuously explained his purpose. Sakusa gulped the lump in his throat hearing those words from Suna.

It was a sting on his heart. His heart almost stopped hearing how Rintarō whimper from the other side.