41

Osamu felt a hand trailing into his curled body and a sniff filling up the empty room. His back is almost wet and he could feel the embrace gets tighter with every second passing by.

He slightly turns his head to his right, straighten his feet and moves a little to face his brother.

"S..Sorry.. Did... Did I wake you..up, Samu?" the blond asked sniffing and drying his tears with his palms one at a time.

The younger caressed his brother's face, and worriedly wiped those tears trailing down Atsumu's face.
"What's.. goin' on, Tsumu?" he asked sleepily

"Is...everything.. alright?" the younger twin asked as he continued helping his brother to calm down.

"I... can't.. sleep" the older said as he slowly buried his face into Osamu's right shoulder

"Did something happen?" Osamu asked worriedly as he put his arms over his twin.

The blond shook his head slightly.
"Liar." Osamu whispered and tightened his hug, and slightly caressed and ruffled Atsumu's hair.

"You won't cry shit like this if nothing happened. Is it Sakusa?"

Osamu felt a sudden jolt from his brother. Guess, he shoot the dart right in the middle.

"Did he do somethin', Tsumu? Tell me..." the gray haired continued asking while the other started to wrapped his arms around the younger twin.

Osamu sighed.
"Okay... If you don't want to talk about it, let's just go to s-"

"Samu..." the blond lifted his face

"Yes, you crybaby?" the younger teased a little to lighten up the mood.

"Omi.. Omi... will..." then Atsumu burst out crying again.

The younger pulled his brother into another hug and rubbed Atsumu's back to comfort him

"I don't know what's happening, but... I'm certain... there's somethin' goin' on between you two.. Are you fighting? arguing perhaps?" Osamu asked with worry on his tone.

But the blond just continued sobbing for the next 5 minutes into Osamu's embrace.

Atsumu just felt safe under this embrace with his brother like how he always feel since they're little kids.. Samu is his protector, his shield... He always knew that Osamu is his best comfort zone and that his brother will always welcome him with open arms.

Atsumu feels like shit. He knew Osamu isn't too well himself and he bombards his younger twin with his own problems.

Osamu got his emotionally related dilemma he's facing right now, but here he is, adding things for his younger twin to think about.

Of course, even Atsumu is the older twin, one way or another, the blond is fully aware that Osamu is mentally mature compared to him.

Atsumu is only comfortable to be beside his brother all these years. Nobody can calm his nerves down except his best friend, his own twin.

Once, Atsumu calms down, he faced Osamu who is wearing a worried expression, though he can't clearly see it due to the darkness of the room and only a small lamp is lightened in the bedside table. But it's enough to see that Osamu is completely worried.