46

Osamu has been standing outside Akaashi's house for the last 36 minutes waiting for the certain someone to open the gate...

He stood there fidgeting his fingers, looking side to side, tapping his foot into the cemented ground, and sighing heavily every second he got.

He kept biting his lower lip, rubbed his nape, press the doorbell few times, but no one opens the gate nor the door.

Osamu felt a sudden chill in his back, so he started rubbing his hands together for heat, then keep those into his jacket pockets.

He sighed again, this time bending down his knees, bringing out his hands from his pockets and blow on his hands for warmth..

"I guess, I shouldn't hurt Keiji back then... Maybe he really got frustrated at me now so he won't face me..." Osamu muttered to himself and sighed again as he stood and leaned on the wall beside the gate hiding his hands again inside his pockets

"Excuse me, young boy, are you looking for someone?" an old lady from the house next to Keiji's peek from the gates.

"Yes..Ma'am.. I'm looking for Keiji.. I'm his .. Ahm... Friend." Osamu replied with a little smile on his face.

"Ohh.. You mean the young Akaashi... He left yesterday morning..." the lady said as she opened her gates and walked near Osamu.

"Did he mention where he's heading, Ma'am?" Osamu asked politely tilting his head a little.

"Hmm.. No.. But When I asked him when he's returning he said he'll back in a day or two..." the old woman said handing Osamu a pair of gloves.
"It's chilly in the morning like this.."

"Oh... You don't have to-"

"No.. I insist... My grandson is as tall as you... He usually complain about the weather... so I always bring an extra pair of gloves. You can have that... Use it, son..." the lady said proudly and caressed Osamu's cheeks.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am." Osamu said bowing his head as the lady smiled and left towards her house.

Osamu started walking back to Sakusa's house wondering if he should give Keiji a call....

He grabbed his phone and dialled Akaashi's number. Not one gets through.... He wonder what happens. He let out a sigh of disappointment....

When he reached home, Sakusa and Tsumu aren't back yet... Osamu just decided to cook for himself and ate lunch alone.

"It's so lonely being all alone like this... I wonder how Tsumu handle that girl..." Osamu said typing a message to his brother... but decided to erase it and just call Tsumu.

Unfortunately, his call drops.

Osamu frowned.

"I am getting worried... Atsumu..." he whispered to himself as he picks up the used dishes and placed them on the sink.

~

Atsumu and Kiyoomi arrived at the place and settled inside the venue.

Once Kiyoomi saw Konami, he quickly held Atsumu's wrist and they walked towards her table.