37

"Honey, Keiji's outside... Are you sure you don't want to give him a chance to explain?" Mom asked as she sat down on Samu's bed and caressed my twin's cheek.

"No, Mom... I gave him enough chance to explain himself. And I am not satisfied with it... so... no" Osamu said and muffled the last word

I'm sittin' in the swivel chair and watched him lay here all day. He haven't touched the food I brought for lunch and everyone's getting worried.

I'm getting worked up, too.

My brother is stupid.... yes... but I couldn't blame him for feeling like this... All I could do is support and comfort him

We are staying at Omi's house these past two days. Let's just say my boyfriend (0//////0) is one heck of a rich guy running their own family business here in Japan while his parents are in abroad.

The heck he stayed in a crappy apartment back in Hyogo! Anyway... Omi wanted to keep a low profile so I won't force him with anything because I... I love him

Yeah! You heard it right! I love Omi-kun.... I love him....

I smiled to myself... I'm lucky..

Goin' back to my brother who seems to bury himself in the bed, Mom decided to let Samu think and rest.

She slowly stood from the bed and sighed heavily. I looked at her worriedly.

"Mom.." I whispered.

She walked towards me and leaned a little to my ear and whispered
"Honey... You know your Dad and I are trying to rebuild our business right now... I'm sorry if we burden you and your fiancé... please look after your younger brother, okay?" and tears rolled down her cheeks

"Of course, Mom..." I replied and glanced back at my younger twin and at her.

She brushed away those tiny droplets and walked out of the room silently.

This time, I sighed as I stared at Samu curled up in bed.

AKAASHI'S POV

"Tsubaki-san.. What did.. Samu say? Does he agree to talk-?" I stopped asking realizing that the woman in front of me wear a guilty expression

Yes... His parents still allowed me to call them Mom and Dad, but I... I can't... the guilt inside my chest makes it harder for me to address them like that

"I'm sorry, Keiji. Samu... doesn't want to talk to you right now.. I hope you understand."

"I.. I know... what I did was wrong... I should have..." I gulped as my eyes darted to Osamu standing in the doorway few steps away from the gate.
"SAMU... PLEASE...." I pleaded as I stepped a little inside the garden..

"WHAT ON EARTH IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAID I DON'T WANT TO SEE  YOU! LEAVE!" He blurted and rushed towards me

Tsubaki-san held Samu's arm, calming him down as he pushed me out of the gates harder each time.

"SAMU!" his twin brother stepped out of the door running towards us and stopped the younger twin from pushing me.

"STOP IT! JUST STAY INSIDE, SAMU!" the blond yelled at his brother and tried pulling him away.

Osamu struggled but broke free and gave me hard blow in my still bruised cheek.

I flinched as I tried keeping my balance.

"What the..." I heard someone from inside the gates.

I went a little dizzy and froze in my feet as I my eyes flew back to Samu being pulled away by Sakusa and Atsumu.

Tsubaki-san is crying as she knelt down into the grassy garden.

"Stop this, Osamu..." the blond screamed loud enough bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Stop?! Come on! He deceived all of us! Any form of explanation is invalid!!!!! That bastard is-" Samu growled

I felt a sudden pain in my chest. It hurts...

It hurts that he can't love me back

But

It hurts more that he hates me now.

"Take Osamu and Mom inside." Sakusa said with a firm tone fixing his eyes to Atsumu.

Atsumu obliged and was gone from the garden after few minutes of struggling with Osamu.

I froze in there... My knees half bend and my eyes focused on the cemented road.

"I'm sorry, Akaashi... Are you alright?" Sakusa asked as I flung my head down.

"I am.. okay..." I replied without looking back.

"I can give you a ride home if you-" he suggested

"I want to... stay... and talk to Osamu..." I tried standing straight but almost fell.

I held into Sakusa's right shoulder and panted heavily

Dammit....

"Akaashi... Give him time... It isn't easy... Please be considerate... Let him think... Let him be for now.." he advised letting me lean on his shoulder a little longer.

I know Sakusa is right... but I can't live a day knowing that the most important person in my life hates me... I... I'm tearing up.

I felt his arm wrapped around me. I felt warm...

"Just give him the space he needed. Samu is smart, and you are as well... When he's ready, he'll listen... When that time comes, please be there to accept him."

"No matter how long it takes, I'll wait..." I replied nuzzling my face into his shoulder and cried more than I ever done these past two days.

~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I don't exactly know what the hell I'm doing as I wrote this chapter....

Please bear with it... I'm still dealing with writer's block at the moment..

I'll make the next chapter more exciting (I hope 🤞)

My lovely readers, enjoy. ♥️
I love you, guys 🥰