51

"H..Help me!" Bokuto shouted behind the heavy locked door, leaning on it, panting

The guards standing outside the very room gave each others a curious yet uncertain looks.

They shrugged it off but was caught in between the next sentence by the tall guy inside the room.

"H.. He.. stabbed me... P..Please... Help... Help me... Please... Call Kona... Help me!!!"

The scared look of one of the guards standing near the knobs quickly spread like a disease between the three others guarding the room.

The pale guard turns around, held the knobs tight, and was about to open the door but was stopped by the guard next to him.

"N..No.. You shouldn't... The order is clear... We shouldn't-"

"STAY... STAY AWAY FROM ME!! I don't want... I don't want to die!!!!!" a loud scream echoed from inside the room as they heard deafening struggles and thuds behind the door.

It feels like a heavy object fell into the floor sending quavering effect to the doorknobs.

"Screw the orders!!!!" the guard holding the doorknobs said and quickly used his key and widely open the door to see Bokuto laying in the floor.

Though the room is dark, it is very visible that the black haired guy is hovering over Bokuto holding a shiny shimmering thing over his head, ready to stab the poor guy on the floor

Before, everything that is happening register to the four guards, Akaashi quickly stood and glared at the four guards standing next to them.

His eyes looks like eyes of demons ready to devour its victims... It's a scary sight.

The two guards in front took an offensive stunt, but the two others at the back stepped away with few steps looking alarmed.

Bokuto lay there motionless. The heavy air inside the room, makes everyone feels like they have lesser breaths left.

"I... I'll kill you all!" Akaashi said almost screaming his lungs out...

"You... Did you... kill him?!" one of the four guards shouted.

Akaashi turned his head towards the guard and grin evilly.

"What do you think?" he asked tilting his head a little with a menace look on his eyes.

Akaashi quickly held the knife in his hands tighter and pointed it to the guards up front.

They breath rather uncertain. Their order is to just guard the room up and avoid hurting Keiji Akaashi or Bokuto Kōtarō, but here they are facing a dilemma they never thought they will encounter on the last day of their duty just before Rintarō Suna's wedding day.

Akaashi took a step closer to the door making each of the four guards stepped back almost outside the room.

"It.. It hurts.." a small whined was heard as Bokuto lifted his face a little sending shiver to one of the guards, Kisaki, leading the three others.

He bravely shoved off Akaashi and run towards Bokuto, almost tripping on his way.

Akaashi almost lost his balance, but keep on his feet enough but bended his knees a little