BETRAYAL

"Kei.. Keiji... why... why do you have... this picture?" I asked trembling as I held the old photo in my right hand.

It's only been 2 weeks since we moved in here in Tokyo. Without really realizing it, I find myself in a more complicated situation.... Emotionally complicated...

Tsumu and Sakusa, who were busy unpacking my twin's and other stuff, sitting on the floor opposite the room, looked at me curiously.

Mom and Dad decided to start our business in the shopping district so they are away during the day. So it's just me, Keiji, Tsumu and Sakusa in the house at the moment.

My twin and his fiancé frowned instantly, and their eyes flew to Keiji who seems to froze at the moment.

"Kei.. Keiji... why... why do you have... this picture?" I asked again still trembling in disbelief.

"I'm... ASKING YOU, KEIJI?!" I yelled without getting any response from him.

I walked in front of him and slammed my hand and the picture into his chest and pushed him a little. He held the photo in his palm but never lifted his head. His tears are freely falling into the floor as I stared at him..

I'm completely lost. I want... to know the truth...

I held his shoulders tightly and shake him... I felt frustrated getting no response.

My hands fell into my sides as I wait for his answer... I stepped back away from him and breath a little.

It has to be something logical... Keiji..
would never... hurt me... would never lie!

He tried drying his tears with his sleeves but it continued pouring down.

Tsumu and Sakusa walked beside me and frowned.

"Akaashi..." Tsumu whispered.

Keiji looked up at us with terror, shock, and guilt painted all over his face... and he quickly averted his eyes.

Guilt....

I was about to lunge forward again, but Tsumu stopped me

"What's the matter, Samu?" Tsumu asked as he held my right shoulder tightly.

I felt anger engulfing me as I glared at Tsumu. He stepped back but didn't release the grip on my shoulder.

"Akaashi... What's going o-" Tsumu whispered.

But Tsumu stopped as I cut him with my angry question.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE WITH RINTARŌ, KEIJI!? WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?!?" I shouted angrily, shrugging away Tsumu's hand from me and walked furiously towards Keiji.

I felt betrayed!